Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

would you believe it
For weeks now we have not had any rain in the north west to speak off, and yet becuase I planned to spend the dayat the cricket, Just a local LCC league match, the heavens opened up and threw it down, with the result that its been called off.

So much for the cricket season......
Sods law Kenny its raining here as well my weekend is not going to plan either had planned to go to a local beer festival today and a day out tomorrow to a little market town but I have put my back out so instead I am lying flat on the settee watching reruns of top gear oh the joys of old age
Move over a bit and I will join you on the couch, and lets put that television off, Jeremy Clarkson is not one of my Favs.....

Oh I can see where your back hurts Emily, let me soothe away the pain with a gental massage, just loosen your top and undo that strap, ahh now let me see, right it will need a fair bit of gentle massaging from the back, and as its going to be a theraputic massage, it will need a a bit of tweaking when you laying on the back facing me......Blush Blush.
Get those magic hands of yours working Kenny oh and dont forget to bring the deep heat with you
better with red tiger balm
I have it in an spray can, which I use it on my discs, as I have a tendacy to slip them, it is good stuff but whew does it smell when sprayed.

I much prefere to use the manipulation method, ah here it is, just a few more pushes and the knot will be relaxed, see what did I tell you, now all you need is to rest that back and ...shit that does not do me any favours...still at least I will get brownie pioints, for my technique.
we had a bit of thunder and lightening

i had some internal dampness
(07-05-2011, 17:29)lolo Wrote: i had some internal dampness

oops Big Grin

No rain in norwich yet.