Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with justcamit
Hi Everyone. I hope someone can help me please. When I am camming and want to view the customers webcam the option to view it is not there. It used to work but about a week ago I formatted my laptop and reinstalled justcamit and since then the option is no longer there. I have the latest version of justcamit I think. Not really sure why it doesn't work I cannot find a answer on AW's help section. Anyone have any ideas? xxxx
www.adultwork.com/dirtyangeld

Twitter @dirtyangelcam
Hi, from http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=532

"2-Way Cam only works with H264 video and Speex audio. Set each via the Video and Audio menus within JustCamIt."

Does this help?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks but I have just tried to change the settings and its already set on the settings that you suggested. Any other ideas? xx
www.adultwork.com/dirtyangeld

Twitter @dirtyangelcam
(13-05-2012, 21:27)dirtyangeld Wrote: Thanks but I have just tried to change the settings and its already set on the settings that you suggested. Any other ideas? xx

I had this problem at one point. I removed JustCamIt and re-installed it. Then it worked fine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Justcamit problem HEEEELP!! PrincessPearl 1 5,092 29-03-2015, 19:20
Last Post: admin
  Cam to Cam problem with justcamit maggiebabes 6 12,948 15-01-2013, 19:31
Last Post: PrincessPearl