Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am having problem accessing my profile
I am having problem accessing my profile and said to contact help centre as server request/submission said error, is it a problem with the site of adult work, if not can you please help me
An error occurred on the server when processing your page request/submission. Please contact the Site's admin team via the Help Center, citing the URL of the page you were on and the action you were attempting. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. (Server ID: 22)
I got this help me
Hi, looking into this, will get back to you shortly.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi admin
Sorry to disturb you, can you help me at all as I still finding it difficult to go onto my site.
I would be ever so grateful, if you can also get through to the technical support people as I don't really want to lose my profile. My name is Peach24/7 on adultwork site. I hope you are having nice bank holiday Monday sorry to disturb you. Xx
Hi, waiting in a reply from them at the moment. Did the profile always show this error?

I could have a look at it for you but you would need to fill out a form giving me permission to check it over.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
No it never showed an error like this before, and yes I can fill out a form for you to check it over.
thank you for getting back to me Smile x
http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1222832, thats what it comes up when I tried to upload it from a main site. It is definitely a URL problem with my site. I hope you are having a nice bank holiday Monday, just thought to show you what I get when you type in my name Peach24/7.
To Administrator,

I have a problem accessing the site.

When i press the enter button it is trying to access the site in Qatar rather than the uk ????

Can you please advise??

I'm having the very same problem!
Can anyone explain how I overcome this as it's very inconvenient not being able to access my profile.Huh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Profile problem about availability Sherry 1 5,077 09-03-2015, 15:33
Last Post: missdemeanour
  AW profile problem help req. countdooku 3 6,928 05-03-2015, 11:07
Last Post: Oddkid69
Thumbs Down Signup/Profile problem jazmine95 2 6,348 02-12-2014, 18:59
Last Post: admin
  PROFILE VERIFICATION??? PROBLEM!!! TV CRISSIE 5 4,984 18-12-2013, 18:41
Last Post: admin
  Serious Profile Problem laetithia 8 16,884 14-10-2012, 20:24
Last Post: sarahxxx