Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

mmf
have u ever got lost going ontour
(22-05-2011, 20:58)lolo Wrote: have u ever got lost going ontour

No

I'm not sure, I mean I may just be a scatty, head up in the air kind of person, but I had an illness when I was young that involved inflamation of the brain. Consequently many brain cells died and my brain had to learn to re-direct the signals to enable me to function properly still.

Consequently I find multi-tasking quite mentally exhausting and something has to go, so I think my brain just shrugs somethings off as not important enough to worry about. Then as things need to be taken into account, it some how lets me take on board what I need to know, backed up with notes and I'm fine. Ask me about what I did two weeks earlier though and I likely can't tell you. Hence me liking to right blogs. It's a good point of reference.
My take on your photos is that they suggest that you very close. Which is fine as you say you are a couple. However, visually the impact is quite strong so a lady might feel left out or like she's butting in or a gooseberry.
So maybe photos would appeal more where you are both engaged with something or together, yet separate - if that makes sense!
(22-05-2011, 21:10)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(22-05-2011, 20:58)lolo Wrote: have u ever got lost going ontour

No

I'm not sure, I mean I may just be a scatty, head up in the air kind of person, but I had an illness when I was young that involved inflamation of the brain. Consequently many brain cells died and my brain had to learn to re-direct the signals to enable me to function properly still.

Consequently I find multi-tasking quite mentally exhausting and something has to go, so I think my brain just shrugs somethings off as not important enough to worry about. Then as things need to be taken into account, it some how lets me take on board what I need to know, backed up with notes and I'm fine. Ask me about what I did two weeks earlier though and I likely can't tell you. Hence me liking to right blogs. It's a good point of reference.

sorry to hear that kate, hope u keep well though
Lolo, she doesn't come across as brain dead in the slightest!
I just have some annoying habits to deal with, but don't feel sorry. I left school with nothing. If anything the illness encouraged me to use the brain I had left, which is why I got the degree and post grad that I eventually worked for after the illness in order to keep my brain stimulated. I find if I stop doing things, then the rot sets in, so keeping active is very important.

I'm crap at conundrums and abbreviations, word games in general. Apparently it was the frontal lobe that was most affected, which fortunately for me deals more with social issues than motor skills, long term memory and ability to learn etc. It did mean I lost my morals for a little while though and short term memory. I was a complete nightmare for a while, but I think I have a fair balance on things again now Smile
(23-05-2011, 04:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I just have some annoying habits to deal with, but don't feel sorry. I left school with nothing. If anything the illness encouraged me to use the brain I had left, which is why I got the degree and post grad that I eventually worked for after the illness in order to keep my brain stimulated. I find if I stop doing things, then the rot sets in, so keeping active is very important.

I'm crap at conundrums and abbreviations, word games in general. Apparently it was the frontal lobe that was most affected, which fortunately for me deals more with social issues than motor skills, long term memory and ability to learn etc. It did mean I lost my morals for a little while though and short term memory. I was a complete nightmare for a while, but I think I have a fair balance on things again now Smile

Big Grin

(23-05-2011, 01:13)ShySmile Wrote: My take on your photos is that they suggest that you very close. Which is fine as you say you are a couple. However, visually the impact is quite strong so a lady might feel left out or like she's butting in or a gooseberry.
So maybe photos would appeal more where you are both engaged with something or together, yet separate - if that makes sense!

Id suggest some photo's of you both with giving your services to a woman, so its visual turn on and will get her thinking about being the one getting spitroasted etc.
Thanks guys for your help I think the answer is a rushed profile is as good as no profile tbh we don't have a lot of pics of us together but we are a lot better looking then the pics we have well I think so, take the point we appear close and that might put people off, but in reality we are, we share 5 busineses together so it's a personal and professional relationship 24 7

Again thanks it's been really helpful
(23-05-2011, 08:25)Andymatt1 Wrote: Thanks guys for your help I think the answer is a rushed profile is as good as no profile tbh we don't have a lot of pics of us together but we are a lot better looking then the pics we have well I think so, take the point we appear close and that might put people off, but in reality we are, we share 5 busineses together so it's a personal and professional relationship 24 7

Again thanks it's been really helpful

get on twitter flaunt yourselves