Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Why so difficult?
I don't respond and delete straight away emails which I have had 1 this morning regarding k9 and get quite a few but I think alot of the time it is beacuse I gave stated on my profile I don't do anything to do with animals or kids that they do it thinking they will get a response to see if it winds you up. I think if they can't read I am not putting my energy in replying.

Other emails I will reply to straight away depending on what it is or when I have more time but most info is in my profile so if they don't get reply it's because the answer is in there!
It's as Sarah said too...some may be so used to getting many emails from guys with requests that they've sent on mass to numerous other girls...no further contact follows or they take days to read the reply, if at all.

The most annoying are the ones giving a detailed scenario for the role play they want, I then take the time and effort to get into the scenario and remember it but then nothing (one guy has emailed me 3 times about the same scenario but never called me)...or they really try to mess me around by saying in their email that they may call, expecting me then to remember every tiny detail while I am having sessions with other clients not knowing if they will call or not.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(03-05-2012, 13:14)kinkydirtybitch Wrote:
(03-05-2012, 09:04)Lerler Wrote: To reply to emails and say 'sorry that isn't my thing' rather than just ignoring, or deleting with out reading?

It seem a bit rude, but maybe I'm being too sensitive.

The unusual thing about the email system on AW of course is that you can see when people have read your proposition.

I an understand why timewasters get no reply, but I am serious about my hobby and I hope my profile reflects this.

Sad

What & who did you ask?

If we have the full facts we will be able to help further.

Please remember everyone has their own ways of doing things, with sometimes quite stark differences.

I don't really want to single out indirvidual profiles on AW, but I am talking about the profiles that look to me compatible and there is a good chance that a meeting might be possible.

My fantasy is here btw. As you can see it is a bit crazy.
http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2093.html

Today, I emailed a girl who had performed my fantasy very well, a few months with a another girl watching. I asked her would you like to meet again. She said check my incall dates, which I did. I saw that she was working in a certain town today.
(unless I read it wrong which I don't think I did.)
Great I thought. 'I would love to meet again. But it looked like she deleted and disgarded my email as spam.

Fair play she dosn't want to do it again. But just a few lines 'Sorry hun not my thing'. Or 'it was a one time encounter.'

I saw another lady who only could do it once. And she told me that via email. Fair enough I respect her wishes. Admittedly I was disapionted. Sad

I should be more patient. I have had a lot of good meets for a complex fantasy.

I am on holiday, so this is the only time I get, so need to take the oppotunity.

I think Ive answered my own question really.

LL
It seems very simple & very straight forward to me; I am at a loss as to why it is so difficult!

I hope you find what you are looking for
(03-05-2012, 14:09)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: It seems very simple & very straight forward to me; I am at a loss as to why it is so difficult!

I hope you find what you are looking for

I have found what I'm looking for but I need more..Goofy

What I mean is complex in that there is dressing up, acting a bit, performing the saliva act it's self. I can empathize, that it is not that easy to do. But thats not the issue. The debate is about the way people reply to emails on AW.

ANd I think there have been some good replys on this subject.
double post
(03-05-2012, 13:42)Lerler Wrote: I should be more patient.

Absolutely...

...you are not just asking for a quick blow job!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
It's always worth asking something, even if the provider has a detailed profile. I find it difficult trusting what people write in their profiles. Clarification is important, in a quick email before a visit. 'Are you sure you can do that?'

People can say 'yes' one minuet then change their minds a few days later.

Quote:Absolutely...

...you are not just asking for a quick blow job!

I don't think I have ever asked for this.