AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Squirting
Last one for tonight, Miss Lolo is getting me hooked at this

Squirting

Is it real, or a myth?

Can you do it?

Do you have any tips for a guy that wants to make someone squirt?

yes it happens but never expect it to, i find if its through penetration touching the gspot
(07-05-2011, 02:07)lolo Wrote: yes it happens but never expect it to, i find if its through penetration touching the gspot
So the magic wand isn't the answer

it can be sometimes it varies
Yes it does genuinely happen.
The first time I did it I had no clue to what was happening.
I thought maybe I was weeing myself!

I gush on cocks where a little bit of fluid is obvious.
Then I actually squirt where it ping pings all over the place and quite large amounts at times as well.
That sort of squirting only happens for me with fast and vigorous finger action.
If I meet with a gentleman who I know makes me squirt I have to protect the bed.

It is a fantastic feeling.
You can feel your self building up and up and then the release is just amazing.
I sometimes can feel quite ill afte squirting a lot, and get a massive headache.
i think it is due to fluid loss, so I try to drink water more now during a meeting with a guy who does it to me.
Not all guys have the right finger action though to get me there.
Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
I would say that I gush more than squirt, although allegedly I did hit someone in the eye once. I'm told the technique that works on me is like a royal wave over my g-spot, firm but not too firm and rapid motion. It can happen during penetration, usually with men who have good girth and especially those with a curve inward (banana shaped). More recently I had my first cliteral gush. The client had a condom and rapidly rubbed the end of his cock over clit. I was totally shocked it happened and can't wait to see him again, as I want a repeat performance.
Oh yes the banana cock.
I have fond memories of a man I nick named Kinky Cock.
From London, met him 4 times then I noticed he deleted himself off AW.
That was the only cock I have ever ping ping squirted on.
Happy days.....
One session with him ended up with the bed soaked, the carpet soaked, me and him soaked.
It was his hotel room in Leeds.
He did not seem to care either, I kept on trying to put towels down but they got wet too!

Lucy
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
i remember when i was very young, the first time it happened, the guy was so disgusted with it, the way he was ranting i thought i had peed so i sniffed the covers could only smell my juices, for a few years afterwards i was so scared hoping i never done it again, in case the same thing occurred with the guy
I was in a threesome, and one lady was sitting on my face as the other straddled me for penetration, the lady on my face came first, and gushed, because the other lady was about to come, the first lady didnt move, so I had l the gush on my face as she sat still, when the other did finnish and I had came also, the first lady got up, and lo and behold my right eye lashes had stuck together, we had to wash them in hot soapy water to get them unlocked, it was about ten minutes till i could see properly again.