Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

The A bomb
Never did anal for that reason, call me old fashioned but I dont think its for my exploration.

There are many more ways to get sexual thrills without it, but if two people are comfy with it, then fair play to them.
I've never done DV, not sure about that, in same way not keen on the idea of fisting. Never had any nasty things happen during dp, or accidents, but then I would only do it if I felt everything was ok.
i think thats why i really enjoyed it on my side as i could get him to fuck my pussy with a dildo as well

(07-05-2011, 07:45)lucy7 Wrote: I have a friend in the medical profession who once graphically told us all a story about having to stitch up a mans anus who had lost control of his bodily functions due to too much big stuff going up there!

i remember when i got my op last laying in the theatre, the surgeon was talking about the procedure, when he turned around holding my hand saying it's fine we can dilate an anus till the point i can put my head up there & look around, i literally fainted, i dont know if he was joking or not