Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verified Member Issues
Dodgy I signed up to AW and uploaded ID I was sent an email after many rejections stating that this had been accepted and I was now a verified member. When I checked my account it does have the Green Verified member logoTongue However when i try to access client connections it wont let me through and keeps stating this is for verified members only... but I AM VERIFIED!Angry so why is this happening!! Huh
Hi, could be a glitch, contact AW in the normal fashion with this guide http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

Fill out your details as normal and send this as the message:

"Hi, I am trying to access Client connections but it gives the error "this is for verified members only". My profile is already verified, can someone check this please?

Thanks"

I had a quick search in the Help articles but didnt find anything on it so its safe to submit a ticket to AW at this point.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I have just received a message from AW why are they so unhelpful? it really Rubs me up the wrong way I have been directed to a link that had nothing to do with what I was asking! and It is ridiculous that you have to wait 4 hours for a reply! why dont the have on site admin support? all I want is to just get on with my business.

Email below:

Hello

The answer you are looking for has already been published on the Current
Status page.

Generally speaking if anything outside the norm is occurring then we list
that on the Current Status page and it is always useful when contacting us
to make that contact through the Help Centre as any prevailing issues
which appear on the sites’ Current Status page will be headlined within
the opening page of the Help Centre.

To navigate to the Current Status page use the Help tab at the top of any
page and you will see it there as a subtopic.

http://www.adultwork.com/CurrentStatus.asp

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

---------- Original Message ----------
> Hi I recieved an email from you stating that I am now a verified member
> it is also marked on my profile. But I cannot access any of the client
> connections that verified members can why is this?
I can empathise Mini, I get the same thing and it bugs the hell out of me. At this point I contact them again saying how their first reply did not answer my query and ask if I can please have a sensible response that actually helps me...that usually does it. I really wish there was a number to call with someone helpful at the other end too.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Hi Katy thanks for your reply it looks like im still hitting my head against the wall as they wrote back to me still not saying anything constructive...could you do me a favor? if you are a verified member could you try and access the Client connections section? if you can then I know the problem is a glitch in my account and then I can finally sort it out thanks in advance Smile
Yes sure Mini...I can access client connections. It's not all that exciting though as we're not able to contact the members but it is interesting and you should be able to access it.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Sorry my fault for not checking the current status also.

Their message:

Due to the excessive number of members reporting New Flirt/Proposal Notifications as spam/junk, we have had to temporarily disable the sending of Flirts and Proposals. Unfortunately their actions are impacting the delivery of normal new email/booking notifications.

We are developing a mail management system so members can select exactly which emails they would like to receive.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I would hazard a guess if you had it before they disabled it then you will still have it, they are just not letting any new members use it until a solution is found.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I can access client connections but have never been able to contact clients, this sign about disabling has been there a long time...it should work for Mini, it shows other information about hotlists and content purchases too.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Thanks ladies i have sent a message again! to AW but I wont hold my breath im sure they will ind more excuses for me I will update you and let you know x
(30-04-2012, 23:15)mini Wrote: Thanks ladies i have sent a message again! to AW but I wont hold my breath im sure they will ind more excuses for me I will update you and let you know x

Rolleyes Hey hunnies this issue has been sorted now I sent a very detailed email and they sorted it for me thanks for all your help luvies xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HELP (Verified member no photo id) Ambelou 2 4,958 19-01-2018, 16:36
Last Post: _BrandiFoxx_