Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Views on Private Gallery
I just had a strange problem which seems to have been resolved, but I want to comment on it here anyway...

I just went 2 whole weeks with no subscriptions to my private gallery whatsoever.

The last time anyone viewed it was on April 9th.

This is unheard of! I mean, a few days, sure.. there are always lulls from time to time, but two weeks?

I was trying to think what had changed. Well, two things changed on April 9th.

Firstly, I had given someone a PIN to my PG on the 7th (which is something I've never done before and will probably never do again - it was a one off for a specific reason) but it was the 9th when I took the PIN off again.

The other thing that changed was that I had the SMS icon showing against my profile but I don't offer SMS chat. I used to a long time ago, but I found it too disruptive for too little reward, so I switched it off, like, maybe a year ago. But the icon stayed on for some reason. Anyway, recent talk of people claiming to offer services which they don't actually offer prompted me to contact AW and ask them to take the icon off, which they did... in fact, they thanked me for pointing out the glitch in the system.

So... on Friday I mailed AW because I was starting to get worried about the situation and explained that these two things had happened and since then I had not had one single view on my PG. I said I was concerned that maybe people were getting free access?

They fobbed me off and said that people were not getting free access.

So I mailed them again saying that something must be wrong, and once again I got a rather curt mail back saying that no one was getting free access.

On Sunday I mailed them again saying that I do accept that no one is getting free access, but there must be something wrong because 2 weeks without a single subscription is just unheard of, so could they please please please investigate and make sure everything is as it should be?

They never replied... but would you believe it, since mid morning Monday, people have been subscribing again at the usual pace.

So it seems to me that actually there was a problem, and that they have now fixed it, but they don't want to own up to it.

Either people were not getting charged, or else people were getting charged but the credits were not coming to me.

So what now... do I get stroppy with them and ask them to give me two "average" weeks worth of credits? Or do I just thank goodness that if there really was a problem is now fixed and forget about it?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(24-04-2012, 14:25)Trinity-Belle Wrote: So what now... do I get stroppy with them and ask them to give me two "average" weeks worth of credits?

Frustrating as it may be I do not think that would work and only frustrate you further. They have already said there was nothing wrong, I doubt they will change their mind.

(24-04-2012, 14:25)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Or do I just thank goodness that if there really was a problem is now fixed and forget about it?

Sometimes things just happen. Why? we will never know. So I would forget about it and move on...

Sarah x x x
Hiya, I'm sure there are many gremlins on the site! It's a real pain when it happens and sorry you've lost out from this...I think without knowing for sure what happened it's really hard to go back to them on it.

I find justcamit is full of gremlins...so frustrating when the system works against you! And direct chat plays up too but not as badly in my experience. The weirdest thing for me is receiving phone chat bookings when there's no facility on my profile to make them! Maybe it magically appeared a few times like your sms icon.

The other day I did a cam show in group but I didn't get the credits into my account...I emailed AW and copied the chat log to them, and they credited the payment to me. I was fortunate in that case because I definitely knew I should have been paid and could give them the client's username.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
While its unfortunate and we will probably never know the reasons for it happening, I would probably just be thankful it managed to get fixed somehow.

Glad its sorted Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thank you, you three!

I decided to leave it be Smile
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Computers, who would have them?

On the other hand, standing in the checkout at Tesco's last year the power failed and i had just loaded up a trolley with £100+ of shopping, they just asked me to pay £20 as they could not process it.

Some you win....

Sarah x x x
(26-04-2012, 17:55)wife4rent Wrote: Computers, who would have them?

On the other hand, standing in the checkout at Tesco's last year the power failed and i had just loaded up a trolley with £100+ of shopping, they just asked me to pay £20 as they could not process it.

Some you win....

Sarah x x x

LOL - so now do you do your shopping monthly and send hubby round to the power inlet with a pair of bolt cutters?

xxx
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Private gallery pictures removed Lacyloopot 1 1,984 23-12-2021, 13:37
Last Post: Buxomkelly
  Private Gallery Prices Not Displaying Correctly 1hornylass 4 5,029 03-05-2020, 22:43
Last Post: admin
  Private Gallery Scam Alert Sdentsdent 1 4,516 22-11-2016, 10:38
Last Post: sarahxxx
  Private Gallery Views SToast 5 10,693 08-12-2014, 15:51
Last Post: altbritney
  private gallery nikkilord1 1 3,820 06-03-2014, 19:04
Last Post: Cece