Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
refund credits
Im desperately trying to refund my credits but cant find a way to do it.
I was juped into sending someone vouchers before anything happened. I came to my senses just in time to not send the vouchers, but now I have 103 credits on my account. I want this money back, im a student and dont have much cash so I need it back to meet another lovely lady I have found. How can i get these credits back? It says on the transfer form that I dont have any available to transfer, but I definently have the credits in the account

All help is greatly appreciated,
Tim
Clearer info will be needed sorry.

You mention you "I was juped into sending someone vouchers before anything happened" but then say "just in time to not send the vouchers"

So were the credits sent as vouchers or not?

When you say credits back, do you mean as cash in your personal bank account?

The message is slightly confusing sorry.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
SOrry i was just abit frantic at the time

I sent the vouchers, but luckily they were returned because something needed be verified. I have now done taht and Ive realised sending them in the first place was just stupid tbh

So the credits havnt been sent no, and yes i would like the cash back, i was told by the site in an email to apply for a refund but I cant find where id do that.

Thanks for your help, Tim
Get my PM ok?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I wish there was a phone line you could ring for help like this. Especially when money is involved.

It is safer to make smaller purchases on the site. 100 wow slow down man!
Once you furnish yourself with the full facts nobody will have the capacity to dupe you

Thanks to the handy escrow system in place there should rarely be the necessity to provide vouchers.

It might be an idea to acquaint yourself with this particular area of knowledge from the help desk to avoid the same situation in future

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Refund Credits for Movie MancPunt 2 4,632 25-06-2017, 04:59
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Credits Refund? MoneyMan23 6 13,671 28-07-2015, 02:30
Last Post: xKatieBabyx
  Refund credits tomjones131 1 5,231 12-03-2015, 07:47
Last Post: xKatieBabyx
  Credits refund jjay1985 2 6,568 09-12-2012, 23:17
Last Post: Ana_X