Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

car sex
(06-05-2011, 19:42)MrSmith767 Wrote: I don't have 2 hot women (one with a license for a limo)
or a limo

I might look into it though, it isn't beyond the realms of difficulty.

u might get both ladies as there are female limo drivers around but i think she would partake in any activities

(06-05-2011, 19:16)Jane22 Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 15:43)Tom30 Wrote: the car doesnt rock, or barely.
Did that scenario a few times with an ex.

Tom have you ever thought tha making love in a car and the car not even moving may be why she / he is your ex, women do have orgasms as well you know Dodgy
They *always* orgasmed, it was impossible for me cum whenever the girl was on top. Like i said - "me sitting down girl on top in the back seat" so she was always in control.

They are ex's because i got bored of them, and probably likewise.

You dont have to go at it like a bullet a gate to be able to have an orgasm you know Dodgy

I always ensured they would orgasm, sometimes i didnt even cum.

Ive no idea why youre on a crusade going against everything i say.
(06-05-2011, 19:44)lolo Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 19:42)MrSmith767 Wrote: I don't have 2 hot women (one with a license for a limo)
or a limo

I might look into it though, it isn't beyond the realms of difficulty.

u might get both ladies as there are female limo drivers around but i think she would partake in any activities

That's part of the problem, the last thing you want is to upset the driver, and it's not quite the thing you can just ask the limo hire company if their driver would be happy with it.

(06-05-2011, 19:48)MrSmith767 Wrote: That's part of the problem, the last thing you want is to upset the driver, and it's not quite the thing you can just ask the limo hire company if their driver would be happy with it.

speaking from experience the drivers ignore plus there are blacked out windows, its a bit like going to get a hotel room for a hour

(06-05-2011, 19:50)lolo Wrote: speaking from experience the drivers ignore plus there are blacked out windows, its a bit like going to get a hotel room for a hour

speaking from experience... sounds like you have something you want to share?

(06-05-2011, 19:58)MrSmith767 Wrote: speaking from experience... sounds like you have something you want to share?

lets just say it's a great feeling shagging while it's moving around .... made hornier by the fact u dont know if the driver is watching or not, even a bit of sploshing can go on....

(06-05-2011, 20:01)lolo Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 19:58)MrSmith767 Wrote: speaking from experience... sounds like you have something you want to share?

lets just say it's a great feeling shagging while it's moving around .... made hornier by the fact u dont know if the driver is watching or not, even a bit of sploshing can go on....

I prefer sex in a jacuzzi.
I find car sex is pretty sad, much better to book a lady and get intimate that way....lol

like the previous lady said, Sex in a jacuzzi is excellant, and also in a sauna.
Or steam room. There is more room in a steam room and it's not quite as hot as a sauna and is all wet and slippy.

Oh happy memories!
Id like to sample the pleasures of the flesh in an igloo,