Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

help with picture quality on just cam it
Hello i seem to have a very bad cam picture, when i started it was quite good but atm its just $hit Sad
i have a decent cam a creative HD socialize and decent bandwidth but the quality as really gone down hill.
as anyone got any computer tips or could it even be a just camit problem as it does not look bad via msn
Lighting? Frame rate if it s too high that can have adverse affects on the quality.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
i have terrible trouble with lighting as im so white skinned too much light and you cant see my features and all the best bits lol

frame rate i cant control that can i?
my cam does upto 30 frpm but if i even go past 7-8 it goes into the red on just cam it
Have you tried the help on justcamit? There's a user manual and I found it useful for getting the settings right for my webcam. I have a logitech and I can't use the rightlight option with it, which is a bit of a nuisance. I find uplighters give a good light or I look bleached out too.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx