Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do you do on webcam??
I was just interested in what everyone else does on webcam. The reason I ask is because I find that all I seem to do is chat to the guys! I suppose they come on because they just want someone to chat too.
I have looked at the feedback of some of my regulars, and they seem to have steamy webcam sessions with other people, but just want to chat to me, have no idea why!
Hi, it's a good question to ask and I had no idea when I started! If you have 10 credits in your account you can see what some girls do in group sessions if they are using the live thumbnails.

I tend to chat in free preview and when someone comes into paid I say hello etc but then I start my show...I must admit I've never understood how come some girls are just chatting in paid sessions and I would try it but with my luck would probably be accused of time wasting! I wonder if guys are just too polite to say "umm excuse me...but would you mind taking your clothes off please?"! Although some that come through to me have no problem making it clear they want me naked and playing pronto, which is fine as I like a man who knows what he wants and doesn't expect me to mind read! I just have one client who likes to chat first...maybe more would but they don't say so, they could be ones that leave early who knows!

Basically my shows are strip and play...I like role playing so I dress up in character too, show them my outfit and start stripping as that character and talk to them...I have audio in group and private, and offer c2c and free phone in private. The show varies according to what the guy likes (if he asks for something), and I do role plays on cam too. I have a selection of toys to play with and sometimes he'll say which he prefers.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I have no audio so am just typing. I also have no free preview! So I am basically just chatting to them in group and private,in fact one guy was in private for four hours the other night just chatting! Its getting to the point that when someone asks for a strip, Iam like 'you want whaaaat??' Ha! so do you just start your show? or wait for them to ask? I sometimes wonder if they want it but then dont want to ask once I've started chatting!
Also what is the typical length of time of your strip/show? Do you prolong it or just do it? I find the ones I do strip for are my shortest sessions lol!
Wow...4 hours is incredible! I do get guys too coming straight in who haven't been in free first and yes, I just start the show...I say hello, thank them for joining me, if it's in private I say that they can c2c or phone me if they like, and by then I'm standing, telling them what outfit I'm wearing, giving them a twirl, then I start stripping and talking to them. It makes it easier with audio....if I were typing I guess I would do the introductory bits then type to say what I'm wearing and then get up to twirl and do a silent strip and play. I don't know how the other girls start their shows, some seem to do a mixture of nudity and chat and playing...I guess you could ask the guys what kind of session they would like, or if they'd like to see you undress/play and tell them what you do or what toys you have.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Thanks so much! So glad I found this forum, its good to have someone to ask!
I expect I lose out big time for starting my sessions straight away...they really vary and it's not helped by justcamit chucking them out early which it sometimes does...grrrrr! Not to mention the times it won't let them in at all! Some only hang around long enough for some nudity (a minute or 2) and others like me to have multiple orgasms and stay for a while or role play with me. It's often under 4 minutes, which means they can't leave feedback, but it depends on how much you're charging too...when I'm charging 2.49 for private I can have quickies or long ones on that rate, if I charged a lot less maybe they'd hang around longer.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

mine is 3.00 for private , 1.70 for group. But the guys all seem to hang around for ages I'd say I get at least 30 mins out of about 70% of them. They seem to treat me like a girlfriend, eg telling me bout their day etc. I just wonder if the 30% that I start chatting to, are actually wanting more than chat, and don't know how to ask so then they leave after a few mins! Perhaps I should just be glad I'm getting the business in the first place lol!
Wow...I'm going to have to try that! I wonder if the time of day makes a difference...are you camming in the evenings when they might be feeling lonely? I cam during the day...I can't imagine mine just chatting with me for 30 mins plus, but maybe they would! Most of the negative feedback I see is about timewasting and taking ages to get naked so I've always been quick to start.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

P.S. I think so long as you're not getting negative feedback for chatting to keep with it as you'll be earning a lot more that way! Because I use audio my shows are faster too as I can talk and perform at the same time without having to break to go back to the keyboard (maybe I should increase my prices!). Maybe ask them what they'd like and gauge it from there and if you're particularly wanting to do a show, just go for it! The thought that I might be losing guys because they wanted to chat first hadn't occurred to me so thank you for that!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy