Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adornments
Is it just me, or does anyone else find women with tattoos and piercings really hot?

where do u prefer the piercings
I love my tattoos and think on a bloke i find a black tribal design over his shoulder and down his arm to be really hot.

Tattoos are an acquires taste in my opinion there is no middle ground you either love them or hate them.
they are ok till people get carried away then they look bad
(06-05-2011, 08:22)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I love my tattoos and think on a bloke i find a black tribal design over his shoulder and down his arm to be really hot.

Tattoos are an acquires taste in my opinion there is no middle ground you either love them or hate them.

i remember seeing a lovely black guy who had all his tatts done in silver, it looked so striking against his skin

I would say I was middle ground. I love and appreciate good art whatever its canvas. Some tatts tell you of the person and add to their character, but some just look dirty, messy and mixed up with no direction and I don't like that.

I have no piercings or tatts.
i have my birthmark next to my nipple that looks like australia thats my adornment lol
(06-05-2011, 08:16)lolo Wrote: where do u prefer the piercings

anywhere but noses, not sure why, they just don't work for me

(07-05-2011, 13:15)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 08:16)lolo Wrote: where do u prefer the piercings

anywhere but noses, not sure why, they just don't work for me

I dont like the ones that are just above the lip I always think it looks like a boogie