Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

duo's
(06-05-2011, 23:54)kenny m Wrote: I was trying to suggest, that no matter what the scenario, when someone pays for a ladys time, its best to show that they are willing to make it an appoinment that will make you want to see either of the ladies again be it in a 3some or 1-1m if i thought someone was seeing it as an easy deal, and thus not putting in the time, I would not be bothered trying to see then again, as they are obviously not professional

From my point of view and what I think Jane meant is that it does seem like 'easy money' as it is an enjoyable and fun thing to do. It's a break from the norm, there tends to be a bit more banter and laughter and because it can be very intense at times there does tend to be a little more relax/down time involved.

The time can literally fly by and you hardly feel like your feet have left the ground. It does not mean that anyone has offered less or been slack, it's just a lot easier by its nature.

Having said that, for all the fun you get from a duo, I still prefer my 1 to 1's in the main, as I like to be the centre of attention and can only take so much side stepping.