Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
specifying who contacts you (age etc.)
hi all, cant find a way of getting in contact with adultwork but i was on the site the other day editing my profile and was sure i came across something where i could specify who contacts me, like certain physical features about themselves and other info (e.g. age, looks)

do any of you know where this can be found and if it exists anymore and i can swear i saw it the other day so i should have done it then but now i cannot find it at all...
I had a look through the help section http://www.adultwork.com/Help.asp

Couldnt find anything like you mention sorry.

Help guide for contacting Adultwork is here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(03-03-2012, 14:44)jaynestar Wrote: hi all, cant find a way of getting in contact with adultwork but i was on the site the other day editing my profile and was sure i came across something where i could specify who contacts me, like certain physical features about themselves and other info (e.g. age, looks)

do any of you know where this can be found and if it exists anymore and i can swear i saw it the other day so i should have done it then but now i cannot find it at all...

Does not sound as though it would be that usefull, it would mean relying on guys filling in profile details 99% do not bother

Sarah x x x
Personally I would rather do that kind of filtering on the phone. I have "rules" about who I will and will not see, but I do sometimes break them if the guy sounds nice on the phone.

For instance, I don't really like to see younger guys and I wouldn't normally see anyone who is much under 30... but it's not a hard and fast rule. I've had some lovely visits from guys in their early twenties which I might have missed out on if they were being pre-screened?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter