Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Adultworks best features
(20-02-2012, 19:20)Admin Wrote: A genuine profile cannot be deleted for being non genuine. Doesnt make any sense. Even if it was flagged on AW all you do is submit the documents and its back on.

Re-read this threads title aswell.

Thanks

Oh come on dont be so nieve anybody who sends a copy of their passport to them is a total idiot.

Its aleardy been established that the whole set up of AW is in fact illegall and only manages to continue in existance because of the nature of the places that they run the various aspects of the business from.

My oppinion is that they were very lucky that Labour lost the last election as certain members of the outgoing cabinet were gunning for them evidence of which was shown when OFCOM stopped a couple of their coms providers giving them a service any longer and even when they found a new non uk based provider they had to close down certain aspects of their services.

My beef is that they just apply blanket criteria to every issue and not deal with them one at a time for instance no body knows just how few complaints it takes to activate a profile removal i suggest it is as low as one.

A much better solution would be to put a warning on the profile saying there have been X complaints against the pictures on this profile and only people who have actually made contact with the profile should be allowed to make a complaint as we know for certain a disgruntled ex colleage of ours is entciting guys to put in malicious complaints about any lady on AW who uses out premises.

Yes there are good points about AW but they are vastly outweighed by some of downright idiotic ways that they choose to run their business.
I dont believe them to be idiots for any reasons, if you wish to do business with them these are their rules and thats it, end of.

If you have such an issue with them then why do business with them?

AW are doing very well at what they do. Maybe they dont have time to go through all the individual cases, its much easier to have one method of sorting things out, its quick, simple and straightforward.

People are always up for giving their opinion to others on how to run their business, what background do you have to give AW advice from?

If you had your own business would you like others who are inexperienced in that industry giving you advice? Everything happens for a reason, we dont know the reason they do the things they do but theres still a reason and its up to them ultimately.

If AW was illegal they wouldnt exist, they still exist because it is legal. Also no companies would deal with them if it was illegal.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4