Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
How to Contact Adultwork.com
Hi, I wouldnt be counting on a refund, if AW have suspended the profile its for a reason.

What countries are the profiles based in?

I would do as they ask and re-upload verification, quickest way to resolve the situation.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Pls i need help im trying to contact aw because yesturday my profile as been de.activated because its claimed that i put on free advistment on my aw profile and been told they warned me before. No 1 yes they warned me but i don.t on what they never pointed it out. Im asking if someone can help me pls to get it bk and i will work closely to make sure i won.t make this mistake again it as really cost me and i am really asking nicely CandyMoore x
(07-01-2013, 12:13)CandyMoore Wrote: Pls i need help im trying to contact aw because yesturday my profile as been de.activated because its claimed that i put on free advistment on my aw profile and been told they warned me before. No 1 yes they warned me but i don.t on what they never pointed it out. Im asking if someone can help me pls to get it bk and i will work closely to make sure i won.t make this mistake again it as really cost me and i am really asking nicely CandyMoore x

And 1 more thing i got over 500pds in credits on there its alot of money to lose i know i can.t hold my breath in getting it bk i feel really upset i do !
Hi, did you manage to send the ticket in ok? I noticed 2 more emails had been sent to us but I havent had a chance to reply to them yet for you to tell you its still us (contact@adultworkforum.com/admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk) your emailing.

The only way to contact Adultwork is by the ticket method in the first post here.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
ive had email telling i need to sumitt a ticket to aw asking em if they couid re-activate my account how do i do this ?
(07-01-2013, 12:40)Admin Wrote: Hi, did you manage to send the ticket in ok? I noticed 2 more emails had been sent to us but I havent had a chance to reply to them yet for you to tell you its still us (contact@adultworkforum.com/admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk) your emailing.

The only way to contact Adultwork is by the ticket method in the first post here.

Thanks

Im sorry i am abit confused how you summit a ticket to aw can you help me with this i aint got a clue im trying to learn quick about aw and there rules buyt its hard understand thats why my account got de-activated in the first place Sad
(07-01-2013, 12:40)Admin Wrote: Hi, did you manage to send the ticket in ok? I noticed 2 more emails had been sent to us but I havent had a chance to reply to them yet for you to tell you its still us (contact@adultworkforum.com/admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk) your emailing.

Thanks

Hi my username is CandyMoore my account was recently de-actvated can you please help me fix this and get my account re-activated is how i do it Many thanks candy
Hi my username is CandyMoore my account been de-activated recently can you let me know how to fix this issue and have my profile re-activated if possible please Many thanks candy
Candy you need to follow the instructions given in the first post of this thread.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
About 2 seconds away from banning you CandyMoore if you dont stop spamming the forum and our email accounts Tongue

Read the first post as pointed out numerous times now Wink

adultworkbanner4