Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

owo
guys is this something u prefer to have & look on their services list for
Yes very much as just love OWO. Such a huge turn on.
JM.
(05-05-2011, 06:51)lolo Wrote: guys is this something u prefer to have & look on their services list for

(05-05-2011, 08:24)Jeansman Wrote: Yes very much as just love OWO. Such a huge turn on.
JM

excellent to hear

Yes. Always always OWO if available.
Sucking on a a bit of latex does nothing for me.
Done it once, never again!

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(05-05-2011, 09:04)lucy7 Wrote: Sucking on a a bit of latex does nothing for me.

Lucy Smile

i remember the very first time i did covered oral, condom got stuck in my throat then i ended up being sick over the poor guy

I could never ever understand girls only offering covered oral as it gives no sensation whatsoever to the recipient, and must taste foul to the lady. I have been told by several ladies that they also become very turned on by giving OWO, and long may it continue !!
JM.
(05-05-2011, 09:08)lolo Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 09:04)lucy7 Wrote: Sucking on a a bit of latex does nothing for me.

Lucy Smile

i remember the very first time i did covered oral, condom got stuck in my throat then i ended up being sick over the poor guy

I do have a couple of guys who actually prefer it with each to there own I suppose but I do have to say I hate the taste of them
Nice one Emily.
In my humble opinion, there is nothing sexier than feeling a lady give a slow BBBJ - it is the most delicious sensation, especially if the lady knows what she is doing and enjoys it herself.
JM.
(05-05-2011, 09:52)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I do have a couple of guys who actually prefer it with each to there own I suppose but I do have to say I hate the taste of them

Absolutely, In every search I do it's the first thing I tick