Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How Far Would You Travel For A Punt?
I actually think that most of my main regulars are from quite far away from me.
Most have first met me when up here on business and as we hit it off socially and sexually they now take the time and trouble to travel to see me.
I appreciate that fact greatly.
If a gentleman likes you he will travel.

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
If I could, I would travel as far as necessary to meet up with a woman who struck all the right notes! In reality, though, probably about 30 miles - time is often my main constraint. I once made a booking with a lady who I had seen 3 times in as many days about a month previously and who lived 60 miles away (I had been staying in her neighbourhood before). The day before the booking, my OH suggested things for me to do while she was out for the day which severely curtailed my time available and I had to cancel. The lady was not happy to put it mildly! The perils of leading a clandestine sex life!
Hi and welcome to the forum Ann
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I have driven from Lincoln to York for a meeting, and from Lincoln to Halifax as well (though I was driving past Halifax on the way North.

I have also made diversions from the M6 into Chester, and into Stoke to make visits to a few people.

My last planned diversion was Birmingham, but it didn't work out that time

Just a quick update really on the girl seven minutes away, I broke my once a month resolve and went back to see her this evening. The funny thing is we had a lot of fun again, but I came away thinking, she really isn't someone I want to make a habit of after all - what bugs me is I don't really know why. There's something about her tyat I can't put my finger on that bugs me about her - has anyone else ever had that feeling?
I just want to have fun Tongue