Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

this is when it should be a eye for a eye with a crime
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tered.html
(03-12-2011, 19:27)lolo Wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tered.html

Who's baby was it, was it their baby? What on earth would make anyone do such an awful, sickening, stomach churning thing? I'm totally sickened by it.

The poor child might be better if it doesn't pull through, because sounds like they have buggered it up good and proper.

I do agree with you on this one. Anyone capable of doing or watching this deserves the electric chair with a dry sponge.
Oh my god. There was a case like this in Australia last year... I thought it would have been something I'd only ever hear about once in a life-time. I can't even begin to understand how anyone could do this to a baby, and I am literally holding back from being violently ill at this point.

I can't believe the accused are out on bail, either! How is that possible?

I hope and pray that the poor baby boy is able to recover from his horrific ordeal, and is adopted and raised without ever knowing what happened to him as an infant. When they get to prison they'll know what true hell is - inmates abhor child abusers and it won't be long until every person who can get close enough is giving them beating after beating.

chemical death would be too good for them
(03-12-2011, 20:10)Ana_X Wrote: chemical death would be too good for them

I agree... I'd also give my vote to involuntary sterilisation for both parties. I'm undecided as to whether anaesthesia would be necessary.
(03-12-2011, 20:22)DivineMissG Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 20:10)Ana_X Wrote: chemical death would be too good for them

I agree... I'd also give my vote to involuntary sterilisation for both parties. I'm undecided as to whether anaesthesia would be necessary.

No pain relief needed in my opinion.
Brought tears to my eyes....
Children are so precious, how can anyone consider hurting them in such a way

Speechless.
I don't know whether I should admit this on here, but I'll risk it anyway.

Many many years ago (well back in mid 80's) I was in charge of the Central Juvenile Index at New Scotland Yard, and you would not believe not only the type, but also the quantity, and the depths of depravity some people inflict on their children, it is utterly utterly appalling, and it made me embarrassed to belong to the same species. In fact I doubt if such people do belong to the same species. Even animals don't treat their children so badly.

Unfortunately this sort of extreme case is only the tip of the iceberg. It just makes you wander what goes on in the house next door.

Sadly for the children, these vile people are frequently as deviously discrete as they are vile. For those who delight in torturing children, execution would be far too easy a way out. I think that Britain's prison's are filled with people who will be only too delighted to demonstrate to these "parents" the suffering they imposed on that poor defenceless baby. Here's hoping!
It bothers me knowing what the adoption system is like in the UK with this case too. I mean if the poor might does pull through, it's going to have medical issues for the rest of it's life. They reckon on average with a baby that has no issues it takes 2 years before it gets adopted. Has this child any chance with the system?

I can only see heartache and lack of love and pain and that hurts almost as much as reading what the bars**rds did to him.