Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Fast broadband my fanny
I've just done a little camming whilst I'm preparing for the day. My dongle works really well. Which is surprising as my 50GB Mega Super Virgin package keeps cutting me off. And I'm paying them enormous amounts of money for the privilege.
Grrrrr.
I've had nothing but trouble with my new orange broadband at home. Every time I download a picture it cuts off and it's soooo frustrating. I must have spent several hours onto tech support already and they have billed me for a month I had no connection at all! I will have to call them again on Monday before I go on tour or I'll likely get fobbed off.
(02-12-2011, 08:57)SassyAnn Wrote: I've just done a little camming whilst I'm preparing for the day. My dongle works really well. Which is surprising as my 50GB Mega Super Virgin package keeps cutting me off. And I'm paying them enormous amounts of money for the privilege.
Grrrrr.

Hi Ann

I'm interested to hear that your 50mb broadband isn't working. Virgin have obviously lost the plot, down in Kent the engineers have become a permanent fixture in our house, and still it doesn't work properly, despite changing all the equipment!
I just want to have fun Tongue
I use 50mb virgin and never had any problems.....

Have you tried connecting using the Ethernet cable in the modem directly, if it works then it sounds like a problem with your wireless, if not then it must be your internet and virgin need to sort it out, try asking to speak to a supervisor in the UK and avoid the indian call center script monkeys.
(02-12-2011, 08:57)SassyAnn Wrote: I've just done a little camming whilst I'm preparing for the day. My dongle works really well. Which is surprising as my 50GB Mega Super Virgin package keeps cutting me off. And I'm paying them enormous amounts of money for the privilege.
Grrrrr.

My dongle works okay, but i have to get someone to help it stand up

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I had to change four BT Homehubs because they wasn't working!

I want Virgin but don't do it in my area Sad
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(12-12-2011, 17:19)Heather_Edwards Wrote: I had to change four BT Homehubs because they wasn't working!

I want Virgin but don't do it in my area Sad

I once went to Virgin megastore for a virgin and they had sold out
its hard finding Virgins Heather

Hope you and that sexy bum are okay xx

You're on a roll Freddo!
(13-12-2011, 03:28)SassyAnn Wrote: You're on a roll Freddo!

I would much prefer to be on a roll with you sexy Ann

Sometimes words just fall into place for me

Virgin all the way, guess your gonna get a few customers with bad connections which sucks Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fast Women-Fast Cars Pan 32 40,783 02-07-2011, 01:06
Last Post: tinkerbell