Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Words You Say After Having Sex Or Sexual Encounter
lol good that one.

Have to say when hubby has eaten curry his spunk tastes very tangy next day.

So I would say what did you last eat?.
Thinking of the above, I do try and remember not to eat anything too spicey the day before a meeting - I can be really anti-social as I like to eat raw garlic! I hasten to add that I dont eat it very often, just occasionally!
(01-12-2011, 12:34)monty69 Wrote: Thinking of the above, I do try and remember not to eat anything too spicey the day before a meeting - I can be really anti-social as I like to eat raw garlic! I hasten to add that I dont eat it very often, just occasionally!

Raw garlic certainly no vampires near you then monty!!.

Pineapple is meant to be good for man to eat as makes spunk taste even more umm.

Last words after that encounter: Such a sweet tasty cock!
Having no vampires near me is fine, but no-one else would be either!
Just been doing a photo shoot as he finished he said "Oh Fuck No" ( he wasn't meant to cum yet)!!!.
(01-12-2011, 14:04)fetishbootslut Wrote: Just been doing a photo shoot as he finished he said "Oh Fuck No" ( he wasn't meant to cum yet)!!!.

lol that is funny.

I just had a chap full of enthusiasm ask if he could come twice and I said, yep if you think that you can, so he carried on doing what he was doing with vigour and as he was cleaning up he said... 'I don't think I'll be able to do that again!' hehe. Had only booked a half hour slot to be fair, but it is funny how they think they can when they are enjoying it, but reality hits back.

I did say I could climb straight on if he wanted, as it stayed up for some time, but alas he said it was too sensitive and he was on a tracker device lol.
Always makes me chuckle when they say can I cum more than twice from my past experiance normally once after they have exhausted themselves!!.

I'd end that with No More Please!!.
In my case, more often than not, it's "sorry".
Sad
(01-12-2011, 14:25)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I did say I could climb straight on if he wanted, as it stayed up for some time, but alas he said it was too sensitive and he was on a tracker device lol.
Tracker device? Is this a new sex toy, or does his work know where and how long he is stopped for - in which how does he explain stopping for 30 minutes with you! Perhaps you will get his manager turning up to find out what he was doing!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(01-12-2011, 16:58)Nick Meanswell Wrote:
(01-12-2011, 14:25)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I did say I could climb straight on if he wanted, as it stayed up for some time, but alas he said it was too sensitive and he was on a tracker device lol.
Tracker device? Is this a new sex toy, or does his work know where and how long he is stopped for - in which how does he explain stopping for 30 minutes with you! Perhaps you will get his manager turning up to find out what he was doing!

Is that how long it is before they alarm. He did leave 2 and a half tunes short of half an hour and got dressed briskly, so now I know why. In fact you can tell the ones that are on tracker devices, as they all get dressed swiftly lol.