Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AWs got Talent?
I have a talent that no one else I know has!
I can lay still at the bottom of a swimming pool with NO WEIGHTS! (I.E. just wearing trunks (or see my avatar!)) Usually people float, this is to do with bone density and muscle mass, aparently I may look chunky but there is an Arnold Schwarzenegger lurking inside! Big Grin

So does anyone else in here have a 'Talent' unique to them?

Oh, and yes I had to look up Arnolds surname! LOL! Spelling isn't my talent!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
I can voluntarily perform a fanny fart at any time - Like the chick from the movie 'Human Traffic'...

I found out I could do this when I was a dancer/gymnast...
Mine is I can do fanny farts & ass farts to order a great talent.

Seems very popular too!!
(23-11-2011, 13:34)fetishbootslut Wrote: Mine is I can do fanny farts & ass farts to order a great talent.

Seems very popular too!!
I can do fanny farts as well.
My other talent is the ability to lie uncontrollably!
I have the most amazing talent of all I cant cook bet none of you have this one
TomTanner might there, Ems! Or he may just be exercising his! LOL!
And I have to disqualify Toms as it is shared by so many MEN on here! Of that I am sure,Angel me included! LOL!
(23-11-2011, 14:30)digger1967a Wrote: TomTanner might there, Ems! Or he may just be exercising his! LOL!
And I have to disqualify Toms as it is shared by so many MEN on here! Of that I am sure,Angel me included! LOL!
Totally off topic, but here's a "fart" joke that my Dad told me in the pub last night. (Yes, we have such class, my family).

This bloke goes to the doctor.
"Doctor, I have a problem. For some reason, I keep farting uncontrollably. Just while I've been sitting here I've let go several. The strange thing is, there's absolutely no sound at all. They're completely silent. But the smell is terrible and embarassing."
The doctor looked thoughtful for a moment, and then took a large, shiny medical instrument with a powerful light at the end from his desk drawer.
The bloke squirms uncomfortably on his seat as he wonders where the instrument is going. "What the hell's that thing for, Doc?" he asks.
"I thought I'd start by checking your hearing" the doctor replied.

(23-11-2011, 14:19)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I have the most amazing talent of all I cant cook bet none of you have this one

No Emily me to am rubbish at cooking hubby is the chef in our house mon-sat I do sunday roast only to give him a night off. ( Not hard though a roast)!
Should have guessed you would enjoy a good roast ! Fnar fnar!
lol diggerSmile Now your lowering the tone!!
But I do like a nice spit roast!!! Big GrinBig Grin