Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do clients really think about hotel meets?
Part of me would quite like to do 'outcall' sessions in hotels as it would work out better for me financially, but realistically and honestly I can't envision enjoying a session in this particular environment so for that reason alone I can't see myself ever doing it.

I guess from the client's point of view that part of the attraction of hotel incalls is that it is a disposable venue, rather in a 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' way.
Ana, this is one of the reasons why I prefer to drive when I work from hotels or apartments. This means I can take anythng I want with me and make the place feel like a home from home. I try to really take ownership of the place and offer anything I could offer from my own place. It makes it feel more relaxed for me and I keep control of the situation.
I use both hotels and apartments...

Honestly never had a problem with clients disliking hotels, always ensure i stay at apartments when i have Domination bookings as I tend to be noisy and my clients wimpering can be scareyBig Grin Only joking, i usually gag them you never hear the screams...

The only problem i have had has been with other working girls trying to find out where I am staying and trying to out me, but have learnt from the past.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

(21-11-2011, 22:38)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Ana, this is one of the reasons why I prefer to drive when I work from hotels or apartments. This means I can take anythng I want with me and make the place feel like a home from home. I try to really take ownership of the place and offer anything I could offer from my own place. It makes it feel more relaxed for me and I keep control of the situation.

Taking everything I need wouldn't be possible to set the scene the way I would want it to play out. Aside from packing clothing and a few small items there's no way I could pack a travelling St Andrews Cross, 8ft/7ft steel suspension grid, cages, whipping benches etc. Even if I could shift it all I'd have put my back out before session even begins!
Maybe a hatchback would be in order!
I don't like Travelodges, especially since I discovered that they are quite happy to employ murderers as receptionists. You think I'm joking - I heard it from the Chief Exec of Travelodge on Radio 4 so it must be true!

I had thought there could be a market for a hotel guide which reviews things like the type of locks on the doors and the proximity of reception. I guess it must be a bit of a gamble as to whether you get sufficient bookings to make it worthwhile.

As a client I am happy to go to a hotel, I am sufficiently confident looking to not look out of place.

Hicky's right, a short text giving explicit details on locating the room is a good idea. I have been caught out by my ludicrously poor short term memory, where I have only half remembered the directions and get slightly lost, causing a bit of angst for both me and the girl I'm meeting!

I find Premier Inn's to be the best bet from the point of view that the bed is always guaranteed to be clean and comfy. However increasingly they tend to use keycards.

Holiday Inn Expresses are also very good. They're cheaper than Premier Inns, tend to be much brighter in the room - if you like that - and although the lifts are often controlled by key cards, they obviously think that people are too lazy to be bothered using the stairs, because you can often reach the bedrooms via the stairwell without needing the keycard. Top Tip there!
I just want to have fun Tongue
A bit of a bugger if it's on the 10th floor Nick - i would need 15 minutes to catch my breath before proceedings could commence!
Funny, the last Travelodge I was in was basic - but far nicer than a central London Premier Inn... Thats why I considered staying there... Really I would much rather a more upmarket place... But I lost money last time I spent the night in a hotel... Its a risk, but a risk worth taking if it works...

Would love some more client's opinions?
(21-11-2011, 23:36)Nick Meanswell Wrote: I find Premier Inn's to be the best bet from the point of view that the bed is always guaranteed to be clean and comfy. However increasingly they tend to use keycards.

From the girls point of view Premier Inns are no use as they usually have very small receptions which you always have to get by and most of the time they have someone on reception thus putting clients on edge.

I find Travelodges to be versatile from the working point of view and not as intimidating as Premier Inns.

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
It is amazing how many good deals you can get at good hotels on the like of Laterooms MissG - but frankly as client it would not make a whole lot of difference to me. Somewhere easy to find and with good parking is more important and often the big chains are well placed for this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hotel meets? Lerler 6 9,708 13-05-2012, 08:36
Last Post: Lerler