Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Aw clients with aliases
Just had a read of link and does the stupid sod not realise he needs a different bank account to get the money out of each alias. He is never going to win. Big Grin
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Hi all - Well i dont know what to do with my profile. Been on adultwork for a few years now and until recently very proud of my feedback until 2 ladies emailed me back asking why i had 92 aliases!!! i hadnt a clue what they were talking about so did some google'ing and am still no wiser. All i know is i have only ever had 1 account on adultwork

All i can think is but i did log in to a friends account on my laptop a couple of times for her as she couldnt access it... that and i access my account from my Android too.

The annoying thing for me is i cannot see this 'alias count' to even investigate it further.

Im worried (especially seeing the comments left here) that this will affect who will want to see me in future.

Does anyone know how i could get in touch with adultwork to get them to look into it?

Many Thanks.
No one can see the 'alias' amount beside their account - that is the purpose of it - to warn others that there may be a con going on.

I'm afraid logging on for your friend may have cost you quite badly and I've never heard of anyone getting a satisfactory response from AW re this.

If your friend has worked in a prossie hotspot and there have been other prossies using the same IP then they will stay with you for a while. You just got to ride with them and I wouldnt try and open another account as that will just add to the alias'.

I have been with AW for many years now and because I 'watch over' friends profiles when they are on holiday I had no comeback when my profile was hacked last year. I did get it sorted out very very quickly but with no help from AW.

You can try and fight your corner but I dont think you will get anywhere. Good Luck.
(21-11-2011, 11:41)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Just had a read of link and does the stupid sod not realise he needs a different bank account to get the money out of each alias. He is never going to win. Big Grin

What cracked me up more than anything, is that he thought he'd been badly done to, he was clearly taking the piss!
Thanks so much for that - nice to see someone believing me - been trying to convince this one lady (who had met me 3 or 4 times) that it was some screw up but shes not having any of it and i was starting to feel really pissed off about it.

I can understand why its there as a valid tool to flush out dodgy people but i am one of the innocent ones ...

But i now understand why ive got 92 ... the lady whos account i accessed worked from a shared house... loads of girls worked there.... crap Sad

so my ip has been associated with that houses ip through accessing her account and that house probably accessed loads of profiles from that ip address...

just emailed adultwork as im really at a loss what to do... i have nothing but good feedback from established ladies on there...

Sad
Sorry to say but it wont make one blind bit of difference to AW. There have been much worse stories ........... just got to get on with it. Most girls will realise there is a cock up somewhere but others wont as they dont know enough about AW .

AW in the past has done absolutely nothing for anyone in the same position so if they do do something for you it will be a first.

And its something to do with cookies and the ip ... not just the ip.
We could all go enmass onto the site and point out the error of his ways ... now that would really piss him off. Big Grin and not just agree with everything that has gone wrong for him .... saddo.
if someone has aliases they get ignored simple
Being a dim wit prob as with camming aliases don't matter too much.

If I log in on my laptop and hubby on his computer would that mean then I have an alias when I email etc by my feedback number?.

Have you used your account on his pc? I think it goes by IP and cookies - but dont ask me about cookies - as far as im concerned they are for eating. Big Grin