Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Aw clients with aliases
OK, it's an SEP to me!

Douglas Adam's SEP = Someone Elses Problem!
Only here for the ......Coolbanter!
I think it's important to get it out there - if there are TW's or people with nothing better to do than make up fake profiles reading these forums. Just shows that we are more clocked on than they think we are, and makes them look (and hopefully feel) like even bigger dickheads.
No names have been mentioned either, so it is just something in general that we are talking about.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(20-11-2011, 20:11)SherriffStiffy Wrote: Interesting folks, but should you be discussing this in 'public'?

Mods! You might want to move this to Service Providers Area?

I think stuff like this is fine in public, it might help put people off messing the girls about.

(20-11-2011, 21:01)Laudanum Wrote:
(20-11-2011, 20:11)SherriffStiffy Wrote: Interesting folks, but should you be discussing this in 'public'?

Mods! You might want to move this to Service Providers Area?

I think stuff like this is fine in public, it might help put people off messing the girls about.

Totally agree with you Hun x

(20-11-2011, 19:47)lafille Wrote: Wonder if could be internet cafe access?

That's a point though wouldn't have thought there'd be that many AW account holders using an internet caff? I don't know though. I had an alias for a while after someone misinterpreted something I wrote and thought I was taking the mick and put some sort of warning against my account. Seem to remember reading that aliases disappear something like 6 months after the account has been closed so these people must be running up aliases fast and/or not closing them?
google "black hat adult work alias"

I tried to post a link but it won't let me.

Just found this whilst googling. Don't know what your thoughts were but made for quite disturbing reading.
Ugh... What a fuckwit. It's easier just to let AW take care of it and not see this guy... Save yourself the hassle!
(20-11-2011, 23:48)lafille Wrote: google "black hat adult work alias"

I tried to post a link but it won't let me.

Just found this whilst googling. Don't know what your thoughts were but made for quite disturbing reading.

Here's the link..
Hi all - Well i dont know what to do with my profile. Been on AW for a few years now and until recently very proud of my feedback until 2 ladies emailed me back asking why i had 92 aliases!!! i hadnt a clue what they were talking about so did some google'ing and am still no wiser. All i know is i have only ever had 1 account on AW

All i can think is but i did log in to a friends account on my laptop a couple of times for her as she couldnt access it... that and i access my account from my Android too.

The annoying thing for me is i cannot see this 'alias count' to even investigate it further.

Im worried (especially seeing the comments left here) that this will affect who will want to see me in future.

Does anyone know how i could get in touch with AW to get them to look into it?

Many Thanks.