Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Aw clients with aliases
(26-11-2011, 11:48)christie Wrote: I had a client that had an alias with red numbers next to it. It turned out that he had done a couple of cam shows with girls that ripped him off my not getting undressed, so he left them negative feedback. Unfortunately they did the same to him for spite, so he was stuck. He tried changing his profile and ended up making it look worse.

I think in a case like that it is important to keep the original profile and the feedback, so people can see for themselves that it is possibly sour grapes and ask the appropriate questions. Trying to cover something up, never works.
I must say that this thread has really enlightened me to what can happen with an AW profile. I have had a few over the years - AW has deleted two of them without warning and without any reason in the past (over 4 years ago) and I never did find out why.

I do log into my account from more than one location but have always done so. Not had a problem really but, as I tend to book meets with the phone, it hasnt been a problem.

My Modus Operandi is to get to know a lady on the Forum, which ever one it is, before having a meet so booking through AW tends to be suplerfluous. I will have to test it out with a booking via AW one day!