Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

At what age did you lose your virginity?
Well, I for one am grateful that such an appalling episode didn't permanently colour or contaminate your outlook on men.
You are a woman of rare spirit, Kate. What was that biblical quote on the Lyle's Golden Syrup tin?

"Out of the strong came forth sweetness." Very apt. xx
(15-11-2011, 23:21)Poshprat Wrote: Please don't imagine I'm all talk and no action - trouble is I tend to leave things to the last minute, because, whenever I've tried to plan something in too much detail, something happens to interfere.

I get this a lot on Twitter, Messenger and by email, guys that "talk" about how much they wish to meet me, yet never actually seem to.

The truth is when you do "talk" a lot about what you will do but are not seen to actually do it there is little for us girls to do but imagine.

There are those that talk about doing and there are those that do..... When you are seen to be doing more of one than the other people tend not to take you seriously and after a while you will be pulled up on it.

Sarah
Sarah, probably a bit like the slogan 'them that are always talking about sex are the ones who usually aint doing it' ............... got so much time in their life doing nothing they got to 'imagine' what they would do 'if' they had someone to do it with.

Or 'all talk and no action' is another that springs to mind.Sad
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
22 to the man i married.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

20, and we were together for almost 3 years after that.

(16-11-2011, 12:12)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: 'them that are always talking about sex are the ones who usually aint doing it'
Sorry, wanted to reply to this, but I ain't got time!Big Grin

Only here for the ......Coolbanter!
17 to my then girlfriend, on a beach.
19 to my boyfriend of 3 years who later became my husband.
Welcome to the site esssexboy31.

That's nice Ann x
Welcome EB!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Broken My 'Tweet' Virginity!!! MichelleSins 15 15,693 28-05-2011, 19:51
Last Post: English Kate