Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

At what age did you lose your virginity?
(15-11-2011, 20:27)SherriffStiffy Wrote:
(15-11-2011, 19:22)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(15-11-2011, 19:16)SherriffStiffy Wrote:
(15-11-2011, 19:12)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I liked the Shirriff's recount, it sounds like you were with the right person and in the right place at the right time. Things can only get better from that.

I know my spelling can be 'iffy' Big Grin But who's the Shirriff? LOL!

And more seriously, it was 'interesting' but not the best thing in the world!

Believe me, it beat my version lol.

Oooo, do tell???

You'll wish you had never asked lol.

I had been dating my bf for around 9 months, although he had joined the Army so we didn't see that much of each other, even though he wrote often. On one of his visits we were up in my bedroom and he was getting a bit frisky (as usual) and he wanted to go all the way, but I wasn't sure. If I'm honest I didn't think I was ready, so I popped downstairs where my Mum was with her friend having a chat. I asked her how old she was when she lost her virginity. My Mum's not too bright and said she was 17. I was a month off my 18th, so ran back upstairs and did the deed as my plan of my Mum disapproving and telling me I was too young had backfired.

It was crap, he had no idea and there was no foreplay other than a bit of kissing and it lasted no time at all. The only plus was that we did use a condom.

Just to make it even more depressing when I went to the local pub the next day he was there with a girl I couldn't stand and laughing. He dumped me telling me it had been a bet with his brother to see if he could get my virginity, as I had a rep for being a prude.

Sigh!

A month later he started dating my best friend.
Awwwwwwwww Kate, what a c***. Do guys not realise these things stick with you forever.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( BIG HUG ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(15-11-2011, 21:56)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(15-11-2011, 20:27)SherriffStiffy Wrote:
(15-11-2011, 19:22)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(15-11-2011, 19:16)SherriffStiffy Wrote:
(15-11-2011, 19:12)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I liked the Shirriff's recount, it sounds like you were with the right person and in the right place at the right time. Things can only get better from that.

I know my spelling can be 'iffy' Big Grin But who's the Shirriff? LOL!

And more seriously, it was 'interesting' but not the best thing in the world!

Believe me, it beat my version lol.

Oooo, do tell???

You'll wish you had never asked lol.

I had been dating my bf for around 9 months, although he had joined the Army so we didn't see that much of each other, even though he wrote often. On one of his visits we were up in my bedroom and he was getting a bit frisky (as usual) and he wanted to go all the way, but I wasn't sure. If I'm honest I didn't think I was ready, so I popped downstairs where my Mum was with her friend having a chat. I asked her how old she was when she lost her virginity. My Mum's not too bright and said she was 17. I was a month off my 18th, so ran back upstairs and did the deed as my plan of my Mum disapproving and telling me I was too young had backfired.

It was crap, he had no idea and there was no foreplay other than a bit of kissing and it lasted no time at all. The only plus was that we did use a condom.

Just to make it even more depressing when I went to the local pub the next day he was there with a girl I couldn't stand and laughing. He dumped me telling me it had been a bet with his brother to see if he could get my virginity, as I had a rep for being a prude.

Sigh!

A month later he started dating my best friend.

This is the bit I left out of my story... We lasted about a week after that, and he dated three other girls from my school over the next couple of years... At the time that was a big deal... But we laugh about it now... Me, him, and the other girls!!
Sometimes I am really embarrassed to belong to the male of the species, which is why I'm hellbent on a campaign to prove we're not all bad - as long I don't comment on make-up!
I just want to have fun Tongue
Thumbs Up 
(15-11-2011, 22:26)Poshprat Wrote: Sometimes I am really embarrassed to belong to the male of the species, which is why I'm hellbent on a campaign to prove we're not all bad - as long I don't comment on make-up!

No you just keep telling us all you want to meet us and then move on to the next without actually meeting, or is that just me? Tongue

I have to admit I did have a moment of glory years and years later when I was waiting to have my name called up for something and popped to the toilet to find there was no paper. I went and asked if someone could get some for me and who should pop out with the toilet paper? Yup! I don't know if he recognised me or not, but said under my breath something like, glad to see you finally found a job that suits you.

Then just a few months ago I went for lunch at a pub with a gf and he turned up with a few people and he was fat, bloatered and I wouldn't have touched him with a barge pole, well... unless he paid me Big Grin

Not only ugly on the inside any more.
Nothing like those karma moments Kate.
Oh Kate, Karma is such a beautiful word Smile
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(15-11-2011, 22:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(15-11-2011, 22:26)Poshprat Wrote: Sometimes I am really embarrassed to belong to the male of the species, which is why I'm hellbent on a campaign to prove we're not all bad - as long I don't comment on make-up!

No you just keep telling us all you want to meet us and then move on to the next without actually meeting, or is that just me? Tongue

Kate, it's funny you should point this out - trouble is I've been rushing all over the place, I've just got back from two days in Liverpool, and I was just thinking whether I could engineer a visit to Earls Court tomorrow, but then I guessed you would be booked up.

Please don't imagine I'm all talk and no action - trouble is I tend to leave things to the last minute, because, whenever I've tried to plan something in too much detail, something happens to interfere.

Do we need to PM each other to see if we can get together? - I really would like to meet you in the flesh if it's doable.
(15-11-2011, 23:17)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Oh Kate, Karma is such a beautiful word Smile
Totally agree Linzi.

They do say what goes around comes around don't they. Still with a start like that it can only get better and it only took me 14 years longer to actually have an orgasm lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just Broken My 'Tweet' Virginity!!! MichelleSins 15 15,693 28-05-2011, 19:51
Last Post: English Kate