Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

All I want for Christmas is...
(05-11-2011, 07:31)Hicky Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 03:44)DivineMissG Wrote: Snow!!! We usually swim and it's too hot to eat... I'mmmm dreaming of a whiiiite christmas!!

Anything like the last 2 years and you will get one - and then like therest of us will decide snow is a pain in the arse.

Gia is from Australia Hicky, so she probably has xmas on the beach with a bbq. Gia will you be here for xmas this year or going back home?
i dont care about stuff so much, i can buy my own stuff

but i do love spending time with my mates as i try and take a solid week off from work to go out and catch up
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(05-11-2011, 03:44)DivineMissG Wrote: Snow!!! We usually swim and it's too hot to eat... I'mmmm dreaming of a whiiiite christmas!!

I dont know about a White Christmas but I can assure you that there is every chance that we will have more than enough of the white stuff this winter.

Bring it on I say, I can earn loads of wonga Big Grin

Snowploughs, Gritters, my group will be busy!
God I hate snow hate cold but love Christmas wish it could be moved to a warmer time of year do you think if I asked nicely they would move it to august
(05-11-2011, 12:32)Emily of Halifax Wrote: God I hate snow hate cold but love Christmas wish it could be moved to a warmer time of year do you think if I asked nicely they would move it to august

I can't afford it in August Emily, as I have a birthday to buy for in that month and 2 in September (since I buy my own present), so December works for me.
(05-11-2011, 08:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

Anything like the last 2 years and you will get one - and then like therest of us will decide snow is a pain in the arse.

Gia is from Australia Hicky, so she probably has xmas on the beach with a bbq. Gia will you be here for xmas this year or going back home?

I'll be in Cologne with my cousin and a group of mates, then Budapest for NY. Then back for another months work before I go to Thailand for a month and then home! Smile
(05-11-2011, 19:34)DivineMissG Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 08:14)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

I'll be in Cologne with my cousin and a group of mates, then Budapest for NY. Then back for another months work before I go to Thailand for a month and then home! Smile

Your life sounds sooooooo boring!!!!!! Tongue
I'd love to have a German Christmas one year.... too cool!
I've been to Germany at Xmas, back when I was young and still a bit brain dead lol (after the virus) and it was wonderful. I love their dry crisp snow. It's not damp over there like it is in the UK and the food is sooo bad, but sooooo good. Ahhh Berlin!
I've never been to Berlin! It will have to go on my bucket list. I love German decorations and all the Christmas markets and shops I've been to over the years, I always gravitate towards the German carved decorations. Every Christmas I treat myself to one new decoration, and many of them have been of that type.
When I got married, many years ago, I received a box of Christmas decorations from one family. I thought it slightly odd as a wedding present as I didn't get married at Christmas, but was touched. But over the years, I have taken them out every Christmas and thought of that family and our happy times together - so it has been a present that has kept on giving! So if anyone is thinking of a thoughtful wedding present, you could do worse than to give some beautiful Christmas decorations!