Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

the importance of a clients feedback?
(31-10-2011, 20:35)lucy7 Wrote: Adult Work provides a mini vetting service by the feedback system.
I am very selective to who I meet up with.
We all do this paid sex in ways that work for each and everyone of us individually.
I will not take a booking with someone who is completely unknown to me.
I desire a gentleman to make proper contact with me via a nice message or two, and then if all is tickity boo I will take a call before we BOTH decide it is a good idea to meet up for fun.
Not displaying a phone number works so well for me.

Lucy Smile

The best way to work is the way that suits you and as you say, you still wish to speak with the person before agreeing to a booking. I certainly get a good idea of the person by speaking with them on the phone, prior to meeting.

You can not have the same discipline if you advertise a phone number, either on AW or other sites and also take random telephone bookings. As somebody you refuse from AW could simply just call you.

Lucy, I am sure you must frustrate the hell out of punters as some will often try every trick in the book to arrange an appointment once refused.

Sarah

Messages In This Thread
RE: the importance of a clients feedback? - by kinkydirtybitch - 31-10-2011, 17:29
RE: the importance of a clients feedback? - by monty69 - 31-10-2011, 17:47
RE: the importance of a clients feedback? - by monty69 - 31-10-2011, 18:04
RE: the importance of a clients feedback? - by monty69 - 31-10-2011, 18:58
RE: the importance of a clients feedback? - by monty69 - 31-10-2011, 19:29
RE: the importance of a clients feedback? - by sarahxxx - 31-10-2011, 22:52
RE: the importance of a clients feedback? - by kinkydirtybitch - 01-11-2011, 06:12
RE: the importance of a clients feedback? - by Johnhomes65 - 06-11-2011, 13:22