Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

time in between
(02-11-2011, 08:31)wife4rent Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 00:20)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Although you are limited to what you can do in a shop where you have Joe public to deal with, when you are working from home or an apartment you can pretty much get on with a lot of things without putting yourself in a position where you have to turn down work. You can even pop out if you post that you need prior arrangement for bookings. You dictate what is acceptable to you and work around it.

If you work from a hotel, in a flat or parlour there is very little else you can be doing apart from sitting round. It is much different if you work from home as there are lots of jobs you can be doing.

This is why I take on many more bookings in my day than some others would wish to do, I am there to work for the day and it is far better to be busy than sat around watching crap Tv. Although I do always have a supply of books to read.

Sarah

Sounds a very sensable idea Sarah then at least you are kept on your toes so to speak

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I do work from an apartment Sarah, I don't work from home. Today I am working from a hotel, but I can still get on with things. I brought my booking keeping with me and I can update my websites, I can make phone calls if I need to, I could change my gas supplier if I wanted to. The internet and computers have revolutionised how we work today and expanded the possibilities.

I can also continue with my craft work and make things or cook lunch, exercise, get the washing done, iron. (when at my apartment) I do enjoy reading and don't normally have time for it, so this is a luxury afforded to me when touring.

Personally I would never double book, but again, each to their own.
I shall let you know the view from the parlour side of things after tommorrow peoples! Hopefully it's a busy one... If not I guess there might be a fair bit of sitting around but at least there will be other girls there to chat with. Smile