Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Happy Halloween
(08-11-2011, 19:47)SassyAnn Wrote: FBS, please don't take photos in the toilet!!! I think I'm a bit squeamish.
I love the purple ones!

Be thankful Ann that it looks like it might be FBS's own loo and it looks perfectly clean. If it had been in the public loos then I would agree - Eeeewwwwwww!
(08-11-2011, 19:47)SassyAnn Wrote: FBS, please don't take photos in the toilet!!! I think I'm a bit squeamish.
I love the purple ones!

It is my own toilets can't you tell no dirty stains!!! lol

I was doing a photo set for my site that involved ws, hence in the bathroom.
Maybe it's just me, but even sparkling clean toilets don't do it for me! The boots are lovely though, I'd just prefer a sexier or more neutral setting! Good grief, I'm picky aren't I?!
(09-11-2011, 21:08)SassyAnn Wrote: Maybe it's just me, but even sparkling clean toilets don't do it for me! The boots are lovely though, I'd just prefer a sexier or more neutral setting! Goof grief, I'm picky aren't I?!

I was disappointed that one of the 3 pairs of boots was the one I had seen several times before. I wanted to see 3 different pairs, so I don't think you are alone on the picky front. I was going to keep it to myself though. Tongue
Just for you Picky Ones some more colours!!!Tongue

Hey FBS, Thank you, you brought a smile to my face today. I needed that!
So much better look without the toilet in the background!!
Fanks pet (as they say where I live!) xxx
Thanks Ann,

Glad They made you smile I do like to please. Wink

I have no doubt about that! Angel
That's better and all round better pics too. Thanks for that xx