Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Dogging -- have you / would you ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Haven't dogged before
16.00%
4 16.00%
Have dogged before
40.00%
10 40.00%
Wouldn't consider it neither
24.00%
6 24.00%
Might consider it in future
20.00%
5 20.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dogging ?
I've had sex outdoors and it's been great - only ever with one partner though! I'm with Miss Gia, the idea of dogging turns me on but the reality would be a turn off. I sometimes think if I was a sub and had a Dom who could orchestrate it and ensure it was safe, then it would be fun. But the reality would slap me in the face I think and I couldn't do it!
I think I'm just a plain, simple one-on-one girl, cos the times I did a duo and a spit roast just didn't do it for me. Maybe it would be different with guys you knew well though - but it's not something I'm interested in trying any more.
(04-11-2011, 02:52)SassyAnn Wrote: I've had sex outdoors and it's been great - only ever with one partner though! I'm with Miss Gia, the idea of dogging turns me on but the reality would be a turn off. I sometimes think if I was a sub and had a Dom who could orchestrate it and ensure it was safe, then it would be fun. But the reality would slap me in the face I think and I couldn't do it!
I think I'm just a plain, simple one-on-one girl, cos the times I did a duo and a spit roast just didn't do it for me. Maybe it would be different with guys you knew well though - but it's not something I'm interested in trying any more.

Disaster Dig, reading the above the crisp challenge followed by group fun is unlikely to happen now!!

Good to see you back on here Ann Big Grin Hope the foreign visit has gone well for you (well Ireland to me is foreign!)
Monty, I would still beat you in a crisp challenge!
(04-11-2011, 18:26)SassyAnn Wrote: Monty, I would still beat you in a crisp challenge!

One day Ann caution will be thrown to the wind and I will take up that challenge with you. I will order in a few boxes of Walkers and we will go for it.
Baked I hope - or as low fat as we can get! We can even sit outside and eat them and let others watch!
Hey, this was MY challenge, I believe!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
I've seen Ann in action Monty and you stand no chance of beating her.
Kate, has seen me devouring multiple packets of crisps boys - take note of her words and be SCARED!
ps. what are the stakes?
(04-11-2011, 23:13)SassyAnn Wrote: Kate, has seen me devouring multiple packets of crisps boys - take note of her words and be SCARED!
ps. what are the stakes?

What flavour, licorice & lemon??

(04-11-2011, 20:08)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I've seen Ann in action Monty and you stand no chance of beating her.

Kate, believe me I am a force to be reckoned with. I do to this day hold the record for the amount of packets of Walkers Cheese and Onion Flavour full fat crisps eaten in the space of 10 minutes with my local pub. No-one got close. 12 packets in 10 minutes. Come on Ann, bring it on! Oh and in case you are wondering, 12 packets would be only a warm up for me Big Grin

Dig, you have got to keep up! You werent excluded if you look at my post, you just got a little behind ha ha!!