Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Vote for my Sexy ASS!

Go for it fetishboots. I don't think I'll be adding mine though, there isn't a lense big enough lol.
[/quote]

Don't knock yourself I am sure you have a damn fine assWink
(02-11-2011, 14:39)fetishbootslut Wrote: Go for it fetishboots. I don't think I'll be adding mine though, there isn't a lense big enough lol.

Oh I do, it was a client who gave me my name 'curvaceous' while giving my doggy, but... there is a lot of damn fine ass lol.
(02-11-2011, 10:32)DivineMissG Wrote: Hahaha!!! Oh my lord I won't tell him that then!

Please check back in a minute and I will have put up a clearer version for you all... Wink

Its a lot clearer now
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(02-11-2011, 14:41)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 14:39)fetishbootslut Wrote: Go for it fetishboots. I don't think I'll be adding mine though, there isn't a lense big enough lol.

Oh I do, it was a client who gave me my name 'curvaceous' while giving my doggy, but... there is a lot of damn fine ass lol.

I reckon you should go for it FBS and i bet your bum is lovely too Kate
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(02-11-2011, 14:37)digger1967a Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 09:49)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That can't be said of me. I'm as pure as the driven snow Angel
You ever seen driven snow?Huh
You want to be as clean as fresh laid snow, driven snow is 'manky'! LOL.

I was thinking of making a comment but good to see Dig that you got there first. Saves me from being scolded ha ha!!

Oh yes, talking of snow, remember never to eat yellow snow!
i say 11 out of ten you got sexy ass and sexy body xx
http://www.asselection.com/ass/809/heather_edwards

My new NOV Ass Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx