Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Wishing some lurky, lurkers would join the forum and the fun!
(27-10-2011, 13:36)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Think I might be getting hidden users and guests mixed up David you no I do have the occasional blonde moment!
LOL Even rarer than your occasional catering moment Em's.
(27-10-2011, 14:33)davidseven Wrote:
(27-10-2011, 13:36)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Think I might be getting hidden users and guests mixed up David you no I do have the occasional blonde moment!
LOL Even rarer than your occasional catering moment Em's.

Hard to distinguish between the 2 at times

I would imagine catering happens in the kitchen Emily
and blonde moments happen anywhere
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(26-10-2011, 23:47)Poshprat Wrote: There is no reason why they can't get automatically logged in - then this won't be an issue. Their loss!

That idea is fine PP as long as you are the sole user of the computer. For me, I log in each time at home as OH uses the pc at times as well.

At work, I have the settings set to clear the temp files each time I log off so yes I can stay logged in at work.
(27-10-2011, 10:23)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(26-10-2011, 23:47)Poshprat Wrote: There is no reason why they can't get automatically logged in - then this won't be an issue. Their loss!
I actually started a thread about why people do this as at the time could not understand why.
One response was that a member may have a lot of online friends that enjoy pming back and forwards and the said member sometimes just wanted to read the board in peace without constantly pming back and forth made sense to me

That was me! Big Grin

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(28-10-2011, 11:07)monty69 Wrote:

That idea is fine PP as long as you are the sole user of the computer. For me, I log in each time at home as OH uses the pc at times as well.

At work, I have the settings set to clear the temp files each time I log off so yes I can stay logged in at work.

Monty don't you have separate login's on your home PC? That way each family member can have their own settings - having said that it only takes one slip to leave yourself logged in and you're on a on way trip to the divorce court! Wink
I just want to have fun Tongue
(28-10-2011, 19:43)lucy7 Wrote:
I actually started a thread about why people do this as at the time could not understand why.
One response was that a member may have a lot of online friends that enjoy pming back and forwards and the said member sometimes just wanted to read the board in peace without constantly pming back and forth made sense to me

That was me! Big Grin

Big Grin Yep you are right didnt want to mention names thoughBig Grin

(29-10-2011, 10:12)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(28-10-2011, 19:43)lucy7 Wrote:

That was me! Big Grin

Big Grin Yep you are right didnt want to mention names thoughBig Grin

Have you thought up a suitable punishment for Lucy. I want to volunteer to help you Emily I thought we could start by tying Lucy up and a bit of light spanking but don't let me go on

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

You can spank me all you like...............
I like it!

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
Lucy! Your such a tease! lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do i join the private areas to the AW forum xKitty 60 76,873 22-01-2020, 17:37
Last Post: TheLegendofBentCock