Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

which ones do you prefer? or own?
I think I will have to print that chart out and go around and check I love the fruity ones with the exception of oranges as they look like implants and cranberries
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Makes it sound like a box of Newberry Fruits ha ha!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(25-10-2011, 16:48)monty69 Wrote: Well I am sorry but I am not fussy - I would need to check you all Big Grin

One way of getting your Five-A-Day Hun x
Monty, there's too much work for one man so you'll need a willing volunteer Smile
I think we need to form a small but dedicated team!!
ME Sir, I volunteer! Me Sir, Pick Me PLZ SIR!
jumping up and down in excitement, again! LOL!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Their isnt any mention of the mortgage slayer ,so mine are not included!!!

Also i prefer them to be large enough that people (men aka those naked apes that live among us) can have an hour long conversation with me and not be able to tell you what my face looks like !!! I also enjoy it when people assume that the size of your breasts has some impact on your intellect i.e you have large tits ergo your i.q is approximately the sdame as your bra size. I have great fun with these particularly astute individuals

(27-10-2011, 14:52)milfymouth Wrote: Their isnt any mention of the mortgage slayer ,so mine are not included!!!

Also i prefer them to be large enough that people (men aka those naked apes that live among us) can have an hour long conversation with me and not be able to tell you what my face looks like !!! I also enjoy it when people assume that the size of your breasts has some impact on your intellect i.e you have large tits ergo your i.q is approximately the sdame as your bra size. I have great fun with these particularly astute individuals

I thought it was the opposite... The bigger the tits, the smaller the IQ... I like your way better... Wink
I'm Grapefruit!Smile

CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(27-10-2011, 16:33)Heather_Edwards Wrote: I'm Grapefruit!Smile

Not so sure about that you might have to show me

Well Heather Grapefruit boobs and a peachy bum what other bits of fruit are you made from

I must admit I like nearly all boobs really as its not the boobs that matter its the person underneath them

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]