Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

which ones do you prefer? or own?
still gotta get pics up on the boobs thread!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(31-10-2011, 08:17)jayzee77 Wrote: still gotta get pics up on the boobs thread!

I wasn't going to say anything Jayzee, but i look forward to that day Wink

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Generous hand ful but with big firm nipples--and preferably on a very dark black lady
(31-10-2011, 13:35)razzar Wrote: Generous hand ful but with big firm nipples--and preferably on a very dark black lady

lol not too specific there then razzar haha
When I'm slouched or leaning over someone, I think I'm more watermelon/has been. If I correct my posture, I'm a bit more grapefruity. It's not an exact science is it?!
Oh Ann watermelon possibly, but has been - never, I am sure however you stand they are absolutely gorgeous!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(07-11-2011, 02:02)SassyAnn Wrote: When I'm slouched or leaning over someone, I think I'm more watermelon/has been. If I correct my posture, I'm a bit more grapefruity. It's not an exact science is it?!

Those are the ones for me, especially if they are swinging backwards and forwards a little. Smile
I have been known to slap clients round the face with them. Someone complained once that they where really heavy and I should be careful I don't knock someone out.
One day the majority of us will be has beens I imagine, if we aren't already. Unless of course there is some miracle in body rejuvenation before then!
I love my spud's so sweet potatoes lol