Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sex Machines – Do Women Even Need Men Anymore?
There is a sit on mount for the magic wand, (it's a start)

(24-10-2011, 19:30)MrSmith767 Wrote: There is a sit on mount for the magic wand, (it's a start)

Is there?
I want it?
Whats the link hunni where u sin it?

Cheers Wink

Ps. Could make a HOT rental with that Wink

CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(24-10-2011, 21:22)Heather_Edwards Wrote:
(24-10-2011, 19:30)MrSmith767 Wrote: There is a sit on mount for the magic wand, (it's a start)

Is there?
I want it?
Whats the link hunni where u sin it?

Cheers Wink

Ps. Could make a HOT rental with that Wink
There's one here
http://www.amazon.com/Accessory-Hitachi-...B001TJ4O9O

I don't really get the wand thing with a stand. I mean it's a cliteral stimulater, so it doesn't really work surely?
(24-10-2011, 21:59)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I don't really get the wand thing with a stand. I mean it's a cliteral stimulater, so it doesn't really work surely?

Think it just makes it hands free

(24-10-2011, 22:17)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(24-10-2011, 21:59)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I don't really get the wand thing with a stand. I mean it's a cliteral stimulater, so it doesn't really work surely?

Think it just makes it hands free

Yeah I can't work out the positioning looking at it, but then, isn't that what men are for?
(24-10-2011, 07:24)Freddo Wrote: I think LL has a great sense of humour and can always be relied upon to say it straight
in saying that I think LL definately attracts a lot of twats haha

Freddo - most, if not all WG's attract twats/twunts. I just tell you about them cos I feel the need to rant at times. Other femmes are just too embarrased to tell you they attract them as it can make them look silly. I dont think anyone has NEVER had a twat contact them any less than once a week.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(24-10-2011, 09:50)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(24-10-2011, 09:45)tinkerbell Wrote: i would love a sex machine, like a proper one....

lol ive no idea why

I have a client in Leeds I met during my tour there building me one. I'm very excited by it and have always wanted one. Certainly not as a substitute for a man, but for an amazing masturbation toy for when I am alone and if he wants to watch, then all the better or maybe spit roast me with it lol.

Sex is about having fun and I reckon it would be a lot of fun to play with.

I had one and sold it a few weeks ago. Not as good as they are made out to be. Sorry SadSadSad
(24-10-2011, 23:04)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:
(24-10-2011, 09:50)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(24-10-2011, 09:45)tinkerbell Wrote: i would love a sex machine, like a proper one....

lol ive no idea why

I have a client in Leeds I met during my tour there building me one. I'm very excited by it and have always wanted one. Certainly not as a substitute for a man, but for an amazing masturbation toy for when I am alone and if he wants to watch, then all the better or maybe spit roast me with it lol.

Sex is about having fun and I reckon it would be a lot of fun to play with.

I had one and sold it a few weeks ago. Not as good as they are made out to be. Sorry SadSadSad

Ah but mine is bespoke and made to my specifications, so it will be good. Or else!
I used mine for my dom work. Never physically used it myself. Was more bother than it was worth - thats why I got rid of it.

Hope you have fun with yours Kate. x