Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sex, Religion, and Hypocrisy – Will Embracing Your Sexuality Offend God?
Gia, I would agree, the bible is a great story.
(24-10-2011, 16:26)tinkerbell Wrote: i do agree religion has a lot to answer for,...

me being a satanist its not really believing in the devil its me believing in a way of life, and enjoying the life ive been given instead of living in fear about the one who gave it to me
You sound more Wicca Tink.
lol miss g which one the christian bible or the satanic bible?

no mr seven definatley not wican,..lol

they believe in reincarnation and afterlife, and they have two very structured gods and its all very spiritual
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(26-10-2011, 08:45)tinkerbell Wrote: lol miss g which one the christian bible or the satanic bible?

no mr seven definatley not wican,..lol

they believe in reincarnation and afterlife, and they have two very structured gods and its all very spiritual

Satanic Tink... Grew up as a Roman Catholic... Now I'm nothing... But I like the values in the Satanic Bible... Most of them anyway... Yes peeps, the Satanic Bible has 'values'...
it does! i loves the values of the satanic life,......

Do not give opinion or advice unless you are asked.
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
Do not harm little children.
Do not kill non-human animals unless attacked or for your food.
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

(26-10-2011, 10:44)tinkerbell Wrote: it does! i loves the values of the satanic life,......

Do not give opinion or advice unless you are asked.
Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
When in another's lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
Do not harm little children.
Do not kill non-human animals unless attacked or for your food.
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Pretty sure many people on here could do with a notepad and a pencil right now to jot that all down... Oops... Just gave advice without being asked. Fuck. Wink
lo! gia ur rubbish

Ha Ha Gia I appreciate your concern. How the hell am I supposed to function if I cant give advice without being asked? I have an opinion on most things Big Grin

Oh yes, and can we define the mating signal - Im hoping its slightly more subtle than 'are you looking for business sir?' Tongue

Oh god Tink, you could have so m uch fun with those values, many of which are oh so true.
lol i know!!!!

Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself

tthats my utter fave! i totally agree with it

Pretty sure Anton La Vey wouldn't approve of forums! Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sexuality in the UK jackman 5 8,440 09-05-2012, 21:48
Last Post: jamsaugustine