Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Do you like your Girls Skinny/Fat or Whatever Size?
Welcome freeswedish
I just want to have fun Tongue
Welcome to the forum freeswedish x
(23-10-2011, 22:41)freeswedish Wrote: Hi
The first time i am posting here as i just registerred myself.... mmmmm about the question i should say i really don't like skinny girls as for sexual pleasure i should feel the body and the weight of my girl... It does not matter if she is even over weight because i enjoy suffering beneath her for her pleasure as i am a sumissive male and enjoy more if i should work harder for her pleasure.... this will be a turn on to make me work for her pleasue.... what is your preference?

Glad you joined up and Welcome Wink
Told you its Fun!

Mmmmm Sub Ride me hard Bitch Wink

CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

I like ladies of all shapes and sizes. Some of my best experiences have been with normal ladies of a normal size.
By normal I suppose in dress sizes it would probably be 12 to 18
I have had slimmer ladies that are also really good but in general slightly larger ladies have much more to caress and play with.
I think if a lady is to big you can have problems breathing and actually getting past the thighs

Heather you have a lovely bum by the way xxxx

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I have been a size 12-14 for years I am 5ft 8" and never meant to be thin, thin!. I have been through the phases in my early twneties of bulimia to be a size 8-10 and was so miserable. I now have a 36DD bust all natural & curves in the right places and I am happy with myself & feel so much sexier and I keep myself healthy and at this size by excerising to and do it for myself not other people!.

Being bisexual I like my GF to be curvy too like to have some meat to play!!.

On the whole, I like my ladies fuller figured. I do have exceptions as everyone does but for me well fleshed gets my vote.
I like men that are broad shouldered, rugby fit stocky, tall & slim and sometimes I like the smaller more compact figure. These are the looks that get me turned on.

With reference to work, I really don't mind, as long as they don't break my bed Smile
I don't mind what shape or size the person is; it's such a superficial thing.

The only potential problem is when girls get all down on themselves comparing their own lovely bodies to mine which has been this shape & size since I was a teenager. Little do they know that I've endured a lifetime of bitching for the way I look so trust me, no-one is exempt from criticism, whatever their size!

I like to look after mine so it in turn looks after me which is why it looks the way it does.

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder; it's all just packaging after all.

Your Body is a temple KDB!
And you do a LOT to look after it!
You work hard to keep it lookin good & healthy!

But I havnt got the willpower to do your Diet, I love food to much, not sayin I have mcd's every day, Do like my sunday dinners Wink

But I'm workin on it to tone it up and get a bit fitter!

CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

oh my god i love sunday dinners! i went for a carvery last night and i was amazing

but kinky i had 5 vegis!!! lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE