Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Do you like your Girls Skinny/Fat or Whatever Size?
(23-10-2011, 19:44)Laudanum Wrote: As a bisexual woman, I firmly believe women should be ample in figure and curvy. I do not like skinny women, I don't want to play with a bag of antlers, or be afraid of breaking someone. Namio Harukawa draws depicts women in this way, beautifully. (That'll take you to some femmedomme art.)

Love the link, Photos are lovely, true women!!!
Wow I be your lil Sub Bitch Wink

CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(23-10-2011, 19:47)Heather_Edwards Wrote: Wow I be your lil Sub Bitch Wink

Heh heh heh...Wink
to judge someone on size is a bit shallow but I guess its all on personal preference as for me a size 12 to 16 is my idea of a perfect woman so i guess im a bit shallow as well
(23-10-2011, 20:51)sexploring Wrote: to judge someone on size is a bit shallow but I guess its all on personal preference as for me a size 12 to 16 is my idea of a perfect woman so i guess im a bit shallow as well

I don't agree with reference to being shallow on these grounds. If you decide on your friends based on their weight, then yes indeed you are being shallow, as you are putting their body before their personality and really personality should always win out with friendship, but... if you are going to be intimate with someone then you must have preferences, or you would literally shag anyone! It's there to limit who we are intimate with and to some degree find you someone who is physically and mentally compatible. It becomes shallow when one of these attributes is the only consideration and this can work with personality too. Ie, you only go for ladies that have a certain accent or level of intelligence.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be intimate with someone that floats your boat. That is my opinion at any rate.
I have to say that I always considered myself a boob man, and that the larger size does a lot for me (DD and up), but I am definitely more turned on by a nice personality, and a fun sexy, sassy attitude.

I have been with one or two superbly sexy, but quite slim girls, however generally I feel more comfortable with larger, curvy girls, more to cuddle and generally speaking they tend to be happier and more confident, which is important.
I just want to have fun Tongue
(23-10-2011, 22:11)Poshprat Wrote: I have to say that I always considered myself a boob man, and that the larger size does a lot for me (DD and up), but I am definitely more turned on by a nice personality, and a fun sexy, sassy attitude.

I have been with one or two superbly sexy, but quite slim girls, however generally I feel more comfortable with larger, curvy girls, more to cuddle and generally speaking they tend to be happier and more confident, which is important.

I'm 36 C Sad so I'm no good lol Wink

Personality whats that? oooo damn I broke my Nail Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

xXx H xXx

I wouldn't rule you out Heather, as I have said elsewhere I use a lot of different criteria, boob size is really not a major consideration, it's just the icing on the cake!
Lick that Tit Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

xXx H xXx

Oh yessss pleassssee
Hi
The first time i am posting here as i just registerred myself.... mmmmm about the question i should say i really don't like skinny girls as for sexual pleasure i should feel the body and the weight of my girl... It does not matter if she is even over weight because i enjoy suffering beneath her for her pleasure as i am a sumissive male and enjoy more if i should work harder for her pleasure.... this will be a turn on to make me work for her pleasue.... what is your preference?