Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

saying hi
Well... After getting off to a whingy and whiney start (not usually my style) I should send my apologies to the Moderators and formally introduce myself!

I am Miss Gia on Adultwork. Just getting started really, but having a fantastic time and loving my job. I have met some wonderful men and I am having experiences that I never thought I would have! I consider myself very lucky...

Only thing that gets me down sometimes is the lack of real person to person support, as my housemates/family do not know what I do... Hence, my love of forums... And I am glad there is another one available to us Smile

hi miss g! x
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Steady Gia - whingy and whiney is my territory!

Welcome
G'day.... (can't believe no one else said that yet)

Hi Gia! It's alright, we all whine and whinge at some point..... we soon get slapped down though!
Welcome home!
Hi Everyone I'm a Newbie on ere on AW Forum only joined 2day... But On the main AW site 3/Half Years Smile

So Hi & I don't do Goodbyes...Only Catch ya Latez Wink xXx
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(18-10-2011, 21:12)SassyAnn Wrote: Hi Gia! It's alright, we all whine and whinge at some point..... we soon get slapped down though!
Welcome home!

Well at least I've made an impression on you all right from the get go! Now THAT is my style - and I usually achieve it by making an ass out of myself. Mission accomplished.

G'Day to all! Wink
(18-10-2011, 21:33)DivineMissG Wrote: ..... and I usually achieve it by making an ass out of myself. Mission accomplished.

And a very nice arse it is too, according to your avatar! And I don't 'do' girls!
No need to apologies, if you don't ask, you don't know and it was a valid point that you made.

Welcome to the site and welcome to Heather too. xx
Hi Heather, I'm sure I said hello in another thread, but you can't get too much of a good thing (according to one of my regulars - but I'm not convinced.)