Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

saying hi
Surprise, surprise! Hello Digger and welcome to the forum. Please try and behave in public. There is a very efficient PM system for contacting girlies - spread your wings! I hear Edinburgh is nice this time of year.
(29-09-2011, 14:22)digger1967a Wrote: Oh, was I supposed to come here first to ask permission (no one ever tells me anything) in which case,

Hi, can I join in please?
And is there anything else I should know, before I get myself and my friends into trouble?
(I do that a lot! LOL)
((Well, getting myself into trouble, anyway, in trouble that often it feels like home!))

Tut tut digger where are your manners boy or has ann got themBig Grin

Hello by the way

Simply unaware of the etiquette Emily, and thanks for the advice Ann.
I shall be suitably contrite from now on

NOT!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
What a friendly bunch, thanks very much for the warm welcome Heart Hope I can think of a more imaginative name in the future Smile

(28-09-2011, 23:42)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Where abouts in Hants are you? I lived in Aldershot many moons ago.

Heh, small world, CK, I'm just up the road in Farnborough

(29-09-2011, 07:25)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I you the Phil from Punterchat by the way?

Yes indeed, thanks a lot for the nudge Big Grin

Welcome digger1967a and Bella from another newb
TY Phil, & HI All.
I don't mind being a newbie, in fact I want to keep the 'junior member' tag line (Delusions of Youf!)
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(29-09-2011, 18:05)Phil_Hants Wrote: What a friendly bunch, thanks very much for the warm welcome Heart Hope I can think of a more imaginative name in the future Smile

(28-09-2011, 23:42)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Where abouts in Hants are you? I lived in Aldershot many moons ago.

Heh, small world, CK, I'm just up the road in Farnborough

(29-09-2011, 07:25)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I you the Phil from Punterchat by the way?

Yes indeed, thanks a lot for the nudge Big Grin

Welcome digger1967a and Bella from another newb

Ah I've been there once or twice to see the air show, although it was more than 15 years ago last.
Hello to all the newbies! Just catching up on threads
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(29-09-2011, 20:23)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Ah I've been there once or twice to see the air show, although it was more than 15 years ago last.

Yes that's about the only good reason for visiting the town Wink

(29-09-2011, 21:44)jayzee77 Wrote: Hello to all the newbies! Just catching up on threads

Hello to you jayzee77
Surely you are the other good reason Phil x
(30-09-2011, 09:19)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Surely you are the other good reason Phil x
Aww shucks, you know just what to say Kate Smile

(apologies to to anyone from Farnborough by the way, it's a good town really!)