Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

saying hi
Welcome Suzy, nice to see a new member come on board. We're a friendly bunch - most of the time! So feel free to join in the many lively discussions!
I just want to have fun Tongue
Posting an official hello too. Big Grin Been a lurker for a bit, worked on AW now for a while now mostly Webcam. Not my main job. Finding the forums intersting reading.
(23-11-2011, 00:03)lafille Wrote: Posting an official hello too. Big Grin Been a lurker for a bit, worked on adultwork now for a while now mostly Webcam. Not my main job. Finding the forums intersting reading.

Welcome aboard lafille. It's much more fun to participate than to lurk. I jumped in with both feet, and despite having to be rollocked a couple of times, it's like a nice big friendly family, so enjoy yourself!
(23-11-2011, 00:12)Nick Meanswell Wrote:
(23-11-2011, 00:03)lafille Wrote: Posting an official hello too. Big Grin Been a lurker for a bit, worked on adultwork now for a while now mostly Webcam. Not my main job. Finding the forums intersting reading.

Welcome aboard lafille. It's much more fun to participate than to lurk. I jumped in with both feet, and despite having to be rollocked a couple of times, it's like a nice big friendly family, so enjoy yourself!

Thank you Nick. I should have said hello before starting a thread the other day. Hopefully will get my post count up soon and become a 'proper, fully fledged member''. Smile
Right now back to trying to upload a picture .... Huh

(23-11-2011, 00:23)lafille Wrote:
(23-11-2011, 00:12)Nick Meanswell Wrote:

Thank you Nick. I should have said hello before starting a thread the other day. Hopefully will get my post count up soon and become a 'proper, fully fledged member''. Smile
Right now back to trying to upload a picture .... Huh

if you're talking about the picture associated with your user, go to the top of the page and click on your username. That will take you to your profile. Down the left hand side will be like a little tree structure and you will see a link to change you avatar.

Click on this and when the main page loads there is a button to enable you to browse for the picture you want to use that's stored on your computer. Hope this helps!
Thank you Nick, got there in the end had to resize first. Right need my beauty sleep now. Good night all.
Hi to all the new people especially the "new" Nick.
Hi Lafille nice avatar
(23-11-2011, 09:11)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Hi Lafille nice avatar

Thanks Emily, yours too. Although I was disappointed I managed to chop my legs off!! Ha ha. Oh well it'll do for now.
lol hi again