Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Who's a Squirter & Who want's to be a Squirter?
(22-10-2011, 02:02)DivineMissG Wrote: Oops forgot to say I have a blog post about this on adultwork... Have a read Sassy x
Will do, ta!
Apparently I flinch when guys stimulate my clit too much. I have been know to bat a guy off who's been going OTT with the clit. Or doing a Lolo and telling them exactly where to get off!
I squirted for the first time about 3 years ago.
It took me by surprise to say the least.
I love the feeling of the build up more than the release.
It does not happen with all guys I meet with though.

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
From a guys perspective, I love it when a girl squirts. It can be really intense. And being the one making it happen just makes me even more horny!! I know the technique to tease all that lovely warm wetness out but i really should invest in a waterproof sheet before I get too involved with the process!
AW's SamClarkson

Find my profile:

Follow my Twitter:

(23-10-2011, 22:17)samclarkson Wrote: From a guys perspective, I love it when a girl squirts. It can be really intense. And being the one making it happen just makes me even more horny!! I know the technique to tease all that lovely warm wetness out but i really should invest in a waterproof sheet before I get too involved with the process!

Yeah I know what you mean I need a Waterproof sheet!

One time I broke my laptop as I squirted all over the keys lol.

Had to say to PC WORLD it was orange juice!Wink

CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(23-10-2011, 22:17)samclarkson Wrote: From a guys perspective, I love it when a girl squirts. It can be really intense. And being the one making it happen just makes me even more horny!! I know the technique to tease all that lovely warm wetness out but i really should invest in a waterproof sheet before I get too involved with the process!

I tend to gush more than squirt and have only ever gushed once during cliteral stimulating, which was quite recently and a real thrill.

I love the feeling of the warm fluid when it gushes out and more so if I'm lucky enough to do it over a cock. I can't make it happen myself, but I quite like the unpredictable nature of it, as that is what makes it such a treat when it does happen, which is more and more these days.
Sorry, I dont like mess and squirting is just too much mess to be cleaned up IMO. From the guys point of view they may like it but ................................. who changes the bed Huh
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(23-10-2011, 22:38)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Sorry, I dont like mess and squirting is just too much mess to be cleaned up IMO. From the guys point of view they may like it but ................................. who changes the bed Huh

I'm lucky, I gush enough to get the sensation, but never left a pool behind me yet. I have a friend I used to do parties with who did leave a mess and I refused to entertain on my bed with her. No thanks!
(23-10-2011, 22:38)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Sorry, I dont like mess and squirting is just too much mess to be cleaned up IMO. From the guys point of view they may like it but ................................. who changes the bed Huh

Well in my case... I CHANGE THE BED lol. We aren't all still in the dark ages where a woman has to do all the chores, are we?! If I am gonna make someone messy the least I can do is wash the sheets :-)

And I'd say making someone cum hard and gush is worth having to clear up a little mess every now and again lol
AW's SamClarkson

Find my profile:

Follow my Twitter:

(23-10-2011, 23:05)samclarkson Wrote:

Well in my case... I CHANGE THE BED lol. We aren't all still in the dark ages where a woman has to do all the chores, are we?! If I am gonna make someone messy the least I can do is wash the sheets :-)

And I'd say making someone cum hard and gush is worth having to clear up a little mess every now and again lol

Can I MARRY you Sam? Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx