Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Orgasms with clients...
I'm with David, the girls I now see are friends "who do".

I've been with ladies who I thought were faking it, then over time found the buttons to press and then discovered that my initial thoughts were correct.

One lady who I'm currently seeing used to make oooooing noises, but when she has a real orgasm she is fairly quiet and the bed is drenched afterwards. Another used to make a noise when faking, but tends to breathe heavily, put her hands on my bum and close her legs when having the real thing.

I tend to think that my instincts are usually but not always right.

I would rather women act naturally as I think it's deceitful to fake it, what do you other guys think.
i can cum with clients but it depends what theyre like,...some people are like a bull in a china shop and its all a bit to much for someone as sensative as me,...

http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I can only Orgasm with my Wand!

No BF nor ex punters get me goin like my Wand does! Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

I have to confess that there are times where I wouldnt know if they are faking it or not. There are times however, when it is rather blatant that they are not, especially if the lady gushes - bit of a giveaway that one. I like to think I am aware enough to know but the reality is that i am probably not at least some of the time.

I would agree with the girls that it is important for communication if things are not going to plan - none of us are very good at telepathy so talking is good!
thing that bugs me some guys think every woman is the same with how they liked getting touched, im just not diplomatic if someone touches me wrong they get told blunty to stop it, u could do a painting with numbers & they still wont know how
(19-10-2011, 11:04)lolo Wrote: thing that bugs me some guys think every woman is the same with how they liked getting touched, im just not diplomatic if someone touches me wrong they get told blunty to stop it, u could do a painting with numbers & they still wont know how

I admire how straightforward you are... Maybe if I hadn't pussyfooted around the topic my advice would have been received more favourably!
Gotta say this cuts both ways. There are times when I get soo sensitive that any further attention is off-putting, (to say the least) but how do you tactfully ask a lady to stop sucking?Blush
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
just tell her straight digger, have a voice say what u like when u like it
(18-10-2011, 23:48)DivineMissG Wrote: I am one of these rare creatures who orgasms easily... Quite often I can and do orgasm with clients... But of course I have had to test out my acting skills too...

I do wonder sometimes if men notice the difference... I have been asked many a time if I faked it when I certainly did not.

Ladies: Do you often come with clients, or not at all?

Men: Can you tell? Or can't you? Or are some blokes not clued up enough to mistake real for fake?

Omg! you mean they expect an orgasm too???Tongue

Yep i cum first during a bit of selflove and double love and then always before a client during the hokey pokey and sometimes i ensure they keep on going just so that i can get there, an orgasm is very important to me. I am a great believer that the day i stop enjoying sex is the day i hang up my stilleto, i can not act hence why i dont offer role play.

I used to be snow white but drifted...

Speaking as one who on principal wants to ensure that the girl I'm with enjoys things as much as me, I would expect to be told what to do to ensure that I am doing what gives her pleasure.

We are not all the same, if we were why would greedy people like me keep seeing different girls - it's because each meeting is a new opportunity to improve my skills and learn, but if the girl doesn't tell me and just pretends she is enjoying what I am doing, how will I ever learn to be better?

In a sense if you girls don't take the opportunity to educate us guys when you have the opportunity, you're doing a disservice to each other.
I just want to have fun Tongue