Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

where do all the ladies disappear to?
I have noticed that new girls appear on the site for a few days or even a couple of weeks and then their profile is gone and never to be seen again. I sometimes wonder what happened to them especially if they vanish after i reply to their ad????
Is it me or did they get caught by neighbour,boyfriend,hubby,work colleague,family etc or decide the job wasnt for them or make enough cash for the car,holiday,debts,down payment,breast enlargment or have a bad experience or catch a social disease or what?
yours perplexed.
(08-11-2011, 12:41)simo22 Wrote: I have noticed that new girls appear on the site for a few days or even a couple of weeks and then their profile is gone and never to be seen again. I sometimes wonder what happened to them especially if they vanish after i reply to their ad????
Is it me or did they get caught by neighbour,boyfriend,hubby,work colleague,family etc or decide the job wasnt for them or make enough cash for the car,holiday,debts,down payment,breast enlargment or have a bad experience or catch a social disease or what?
yours perplexed.

Excuse my ignorance, a social disease? What is that?

I used to be snow white but drifted...

(08-11-2011, 12:41)simo22 Wrote: I have noticed that new girls appear on the site for a few days or even a couple of weeks and then their profile is gone and never to be seen again. I sometimes wonder what happened to them especially if they vanish after i reply to their ad????
yours perplexed.

I assume you are talking about Adultwork and not this forum? If so a lot of people put up profiles as it is so easy to create one without really thinking through what they are doing and may never actually take the plunge. Some put one up purely to make money from their pictures and there is an awful lot of spam out there, which when discovered will have the plug pulled out on them.

It might be disappointing when they vanish without having had a reply, but seriously, it is probably for the best.
You missed out one scenario Kate that thankfully doesnt happen too often, that of jealous lover / ex lover who decides to put his newly ex girlfriend on in technicolour as revenge for being dumped!
(08-11-2011, 12:48)curvy crumpet Wrote:
yours perplexed.

Excuse my ignorance, a social disease? What is that?
yes youre quite right meant to type anti before social, muppet!!! some days i cant guess the direction of a lift with 2 chances.

(08-11-2011, 13:02)simo22 Wrote: yes youre quite right meant to type anti before social, muppet!!! some days i cant guess the direction of a lift with 2 chances.
God, that sounds like me! Especially when I haven't had enough sleep!
(08-11-2011, 17:10)SassyAnn Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 13:02)simo22 Wrote: yes youre quite right meant to type anti before social, muppet!!! some days i cant guess the direction of a lift with 2 chances.
God, that sounds like me! Especially when I haven't had enough sleep!

Most days then Ann Tongue Tongue Tongue
I occasionally manage to catch-up, normally when I sleep all day!