Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

adultwork problems
Can everyone get on to AW now??
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I am on there with no problems - in Chatham - at the moment but it is quite flaky at times!
I just want to have fun Tongue
I do not seem to have a problem with Aw
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

mines workin fine x
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(16-10-2011, 19:31)tinkerbell Wrote: hi guys is anyone else having problems getting onto adultwork today?....

ive not had any problems on anything else just adultwork,..cant even get to the home page,...

It appears to be fine at the moment Tinkerbell, however, I must say it as been very quiet generally, so am wondering if others are having the same difficulity as you...anyone else having issues
Bluesatin xxx
(18-10-2011, 11:32)blue-satin Wrote: It appears to be fine at the moment Tinkerbell, however, I must say it as been very quiet generally, so am wondering if others are having the same difficulity as you...anyone else having issues
Bluesatin xxx

Why do you keep quoting in one box and replying in a seperate box? If you click on reply at the bottom of the box on the right hand side, it automatically quotes what the last person wrote for you.
(18-10-2011, 12:28)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(18-10-2011, 11:32)blue-satin Wrote: It appears to be fine at the moment Tinkerbell, however, I must say it as been very quiet generally, so am wondering if others are having the same difficulity as you...anyone else having issues
Bluesatin xxx

Why do you keep quoting in one box and replying in a seperate box? If you click on reply at the bottom of the box on the right hand side, it automatically quotes what the last person wrote for you.

Lol Kate, I was thinking just the same thing Big Grin
I was on my adultwork today and went out for an hour i had logged out i had came back to work put my computer on and my just cam it and it is saying no active user exsists with this username and password. I then went to log myself into adultwork and again it is saying no username or password exsists why has this happend as i have dont nothing wrong and i have over 1000 credits i havent yet transferd?
(18-10-2011, 11:17)blue-satin Wrote:
(16-10-2011, 19:31)tinkerbell Wrote: hi guys is anyone else having problems getting onto adultwork today?....

ive not had any problems on anything else just adultwork,..cant even get to the home page,...

I was having the same problem and not i cant even get onto my just cam it its saying no user exsists this has happend before to me and im getting fed up of it now as im missing out on work.